JI/JN Border War Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

I have had similar thoughts on everything you just mentioned. Dont know what to do about it though because I am convinced either Sonny or Lefty is scum. I really think we have 1 in those 2..

I tend to agree. I wouldn't be surprised if Sonny turns out to be cult. So far with the death scenes we've seen a little of everything except cult. I hope it means that Frank was right early and the CL has a difficult time recruiting.

Joe's aggressive case against Lefty has me thinking about both of them. I don't like being led down a path, and Joe seems very eager to lead. That said, he's making some food points.

Carlito has been somewhat scummy in both incarnations, and I really wouldn't mind seeing some real pressure put on him. If the cult is growing faster than we can see, this really is a critical lynch.

Btw, I'm still posting from my phone. Might get back on the board today, but most likely I'll be back tomorrow in stronger force. Able to really go over everything better.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Per reading online, a survivor looks to be an independant player who wins if he is alive when any side acheives their win condition. Which would make sense for the JetsRule128 character..

Figures JR128 would be a survivor. Little F***er is a goddamn ****roach.

I'm trying to speed through 2 pages but I really hope Carlito has explained how he was able to deduce that Lefty was innocent through a comment Montana never made (spidey sense was Sonny). That sequence of posts absolutely reeks to me. Perhaps Carlito was trying to distance from Montana and set up Lefty? Since I think it was safe to assume that Joe had not forgotten him but rather moved on to other things. Or maybe Lefty and Carlito are both scum distancing themselves from Montana?

definite FOS: Carlito and Lefty

I'm really torn on Sonny. On the one hand its pretty scummy to wait until the last vote is in on Montana to reappear. On the other hand, the 2 of them were playing fairly similarly and I seriously doubt that would've lasted too long if they were teammates. Cult is a possibility but I really don't know where I stand on him now.

So guys, we're all Jets fans here so I wanted to get your thoughts on something. I was thinking about how the Jets have really been on the crap end of some serious screwjobs in their day. Times where the NFL has just let the teams the Jets played get away with murder. I mean, there are the obvious examples like Spygate or the Mud Bowl, but I realized it goes beyond that. It even is included in the last time the Jets had any sort of serious chances come playoff time. The day in question I am obviously referring to is the Jets / Steelers 2004 playoff game. It was like the Mud Bowl repeated all over again.

The Dolphins let it rain all over the field in order to screw the Jets over in that infamous game, and the Steelers used a similar tactic. One that eventually cost the Jets the game and Doug Brien his job. The Steelers left the field completely and unfairly uncovered from the treacherous wind. That's right, the Steelers just let the wind blow all over the field. I mean, come on, how is that even fair? Then when Doug Brien went to kick his field goals, there was wind all over the field. How is he expected to kick in those conditions? The NFL should have stepped in and done something about that. Its not fair that NFL favorites like the Steelers and Dolphins can just manipulate the system in those ways to cost the Jets games they deserve to win on a fair and level playing field. If the NFL is going to continue to with these actions, then why even play the games at all. Its becoming a tainted sport.

What do you guys think?

Lancemehl???

Vote Count

Lefty Ruggerio (3) - Frank Costello, Joe Cabot

Sonny LoSpecchio (4) - Lefty Ruggerio, Marcellus Wallace, Tony Soprano, Jimmy Conway

Note - Thurs. Night-Sat night is a jewish holiday, so if we don't have a lynch by Thurs. night, the day will end when I get back to the comp Sat night.

Vote Count

Lefty Ruggerio (3) - Frank Costello, Joe Cabot

Sonny LoSpecchio (4) - Lefty Ruggerio, Marcellus Wallace, Tony Soprano, Jimmy Conway

Note - Thurs. Night-Sat night is a jewish holiday, so if we don't have a lynch by Thurs. night, the day will end when I get back to the comp Sat night.

mod - can you prod Carlito?

Vote Count

Lefty Ruggerio (3) - Frank Costello, Joe Cabot, Sonny LoSpecchio

(Somehow I've been counting Sonny's vote from the last page in Lefty's total, but not listing his name. Sorry for the confusion)

Here's the roster:

1) Tony Soprano

2) Lefty Ruggerio

3) Al Capone (JR128) -- NK night 3

4) Frank Costello

5) Ace Rothstein

6) Nicky Santoro (vig) -- NK night 1

7) Joe Cabot

8) Tony Montana (scum) -- Lynched day 3

9) Marcellus Wallace

10) Henry Hill (dickhead) -- Lynched day 2

11) Jimmy Conway

12) Tommy Devito (town) -- NK night 2

13) Vito Corleone

14) Michael Corleone (finder) -- NK night 1

15) Fredo Corleone

16) Virgil Sollozo

17) Sonny LoSpecchio

18) Carlito Brigante

19) John Rooney (town) -- Lynched day 1

That leaves us with a definate 3 scum and 1 Cult Leader. There are possibly 8 townies or up to 3 cult members and only 5 townies. That breaks down at 5 town vs. 4 cultists vs. 3 scum. We have anywhere from a 33% to 58% chance of hitting scum/cult with this vote.

mod - can you prod Carlito?

Perhaps we can prod Carlito if the mod can't.

vote: Carlito Brigante

Like I said earlier, Carlitos been scummy in the form of two different players. Something is probably up there. If the only way we can get him involved is to vote for him, then I think that's the wise thing to do right now.

Figures JR128 would be a survivor. Little F***er is a goddamn ****roach.

I'm trying to speed through 2 pages but I really hope Carlito has explained how he was able to deduce that Lefty was innocent through a comment Montana never made (spidey sense was Sonny). That sequence of posts absolutely reeks to me. Perhaps Carlito was trying to distance from Montana and set up Lefty? Since I think it was safe to assume that Joe had not forgotten him but rather moved on to other things. Or maybe Lefty and Carlito are both scum distancing themselves from Montana?

definite FOS: Carlito and Lefty

I'm really torn on Sonny. On the one hand its pretty scummy to wait until the last vote is in on Montana to reappear. On the other hand, the 2 of them were playing fairly similarly and I seriously doubt that would've lasted too long if they were teammates. Cult is a possibility but I really don't know where I stand on him now.

This is very good Ace. I myself have been reading all this since last night and that sorta jumped out at me as well. I also have Joe and Sonny in a grouping of some sort.

Excellent point on Sonny as well. He doesn't seem quite right but, he also doesn't seem as scummy as Lefty or Carlito. I would really like to hear from Carlito before I vote, but I will extend a FOS towards lefty and Carlito as well.

This is very good Ace. I myself have been reading all this since last night and that sorta jumped out at me as well. I also have Joe and Sonny in a grouping of some sort.

Excellent point on Sonny as well. He doesn't seem quite right but, he also doesn't seem as scummy as Lefty or Carlito. I would really like to hear from Carlito before I vote, but I will extend a FOS towards lefty and Carlito as well.

I don't really see Joe's case on lefty, after re-reading. I think a Joe Sonny scum/cult team is not far fetched at all. Mosty I like Joe as scum b/c I feel he is pushing a very weak case. Of course, he could just be wrong, and not scum. Or, of course, he could be right about Lefty afterall.

Sonny has seemed scummy for quite a while. I think we may look back after the game is over and see that EY stopping the Sonny lynch was a town-killer.

My vote is staying on Sonny, but I am eager for Carlito's return also, and more Lefty-Joe battling.

I'm starting to think Lefty may be a better choice than Sonny. The only problem is I would be concerned that Sonny would be let off the hook once again. That would be 3 straight days of him avoiding a lynch without doing anything. He hasn't really helped anything he hasn't defended himself well in order to clear suspicion. He's just kind of slipped through the cracks each day. At what point do we just say fucit and drop the hammer on him?

Perhaps we can prod Carlito if the mod can't.

vote: Carlito Brigante

Like I said earlier, Carlitos been scummy in the form of two different players. Something is probably up there. If the only way we can get him involved is to vote for him, then I think that's the wise thing to do right now.

Agreed

Vote: Carlito

At least until we can get an explanation for that ridiculously odd sequence at the end of the last day.

I think lynching Carlito may be a good idea as well. I know most haven't agreeed with me, but his keeping notes on who was behind the alts reeked to me as something scum or the cult leader would do. His posts about lefty appears to me to be either a wifom or a trap. That is, one of them dies, everyone remembers that post and ends up lynching the the other one. The only reason anyone would look to create a mind exercise like that is because they are trying to manipulate the town.

Initially I was more interested in forcing him to vote for one or the other and commit, but we could work the other way..

Lefty, would you be willign to vote Carlito? If unsure, please review his posts..

I think lynching Carlito may be a good idea as well. I know most haven't agreeed with me, but his keeping notes on who was behind the alts reeked to me as something scum or the cult leader would do. His posts about lefty appears to me to be either a wifom or a trap. That is, one of them dies, everyone remembers that post and ends up lynching the the other one. The only reason anyone would look to create a mind exercise like that is because they are trying to manipulate the town.

Initially I was more interested in forcing him to vote for one or the other and commit, but we could work the other way..

Lefty, would you be willign to vote Carlito? If unsure, please review his posts..

Yes, I'm willing to vote Carlito.

While I believe Sonny is scum, I think Carlito to be anti-town (scum/cult). The reason being for what you mentioned. While I appreciate him posting all my posts and then deciding I'm clean, it was surely an odd way to go about it.

If the Cult Leader was able to recruit daily, then the town is facing 3 scum and 4 cultists. Getting either scum or cult is in the town's best interest.

Yes, I'm willing to vote Carlito.

While I believe Sonny is scum, I think Carlito to be anti-town (scum/cult). The reason being for what you mentioned. While I appreciate him posting all my posts and then deciding I'm clean, it was surely an odd way to go about it.

If the Cult Leader was able to recruit daily, then the town is facing 3 scum and 4 cultists. Getting either scum or cult is in the town's best interest.

I thought we were trying to lynch town. Damn.

I still believe it is more advantageous to lynch cult because they can shrink our numbers while growing theirs. Of course either is helpful however.

Sonny's continued absence becomes absurd. I was certain he would make some appearance today. If we do not see him or Carlito tomorrow I will place a vote for one of them.

Of the two Carlito's behavior has been more scum-like to me. I am interested Frank is willing to vote for him. I was wondering if they were teammates.

Cabot puzzles me also. The odd post last night, cooling down today. Keeping an eye on him.

I thought we were trying to lynch town. Damn.

Ha! What I wrote was inartfully drafted.

Of course we're not trying to lynch town. My point was that with the Cult and Scum at potentially even strength, the town benefits equally by lynching either.

In other words, getting a Cultist rather than Scum in this vote is just as good for the town.

Vote Count

Lefty Ruggerio (3) - Frank Costello, Joe Cabot, Sonny LoSpecchio

Carlito Brigante (3) - Vito Corleone, Ace Rothstein, Fredo Corleone

This has got to be some sort of joke, right? At this point in the game, we're going to push another inactive lynch? Between the idea of such a poorly conceived lynch this late in the game with the convenient "it was his own fault" excuse to fall back on and the development of competing lynch trains, I would certainly say that for future days, those currently voting for Brigante should be top suspects and are high likelihood of scum. I'm not sure how many times I need to repeat this, but at this point in the game, its about scum hunting and not knocking off guys who aren't active enough. That ship has sailed and we need a little more than that to do our lynching if we want to keep ourselves in this game, our margin of error is just too small. At this point in the game the only people looking to do that are scum who are looking for an easy, blameless kill.

To that end, I'm getting sick and tired of this little charade, so here it is, all of the cards out on the table:

Lefty is 100% guaranteed scum. You want to know why? Because I received an investigation result on him night 2 and I was told that he was, point blank. While I can only go into so much detail, the gist of my night role is that I have to submit a name and then any random night action occurs to/on that person. Night two I selected Lefty, the random night action was an investigation and I received a scum result. So lets cut the crap, lynch the known scum and we can start taking care of some of these other people from there.

Keep in mind, we all know Lefty will come back claiming I'm lying no matter what, but logically speaking it doesn't make a damn bit of sense that I would be. Nobody's voting for me, so its not like its a desperation move and if I was scum why would I put myself on the line like this just to take out a supposed townie? There's only one logical conclusion here and that is Lefty is scum, so I'd appreciate if you would all feel free to go ahead and cast your votes.

Come tomorrow, I think we need to take a serious look at those currently trying to build a bandwagon on Carlito. And as far as Carlito, I actually used my night action on him last night, but didn't receive any information on what happened. It could have been anything, but given the recent interest I thought it worth mentioning.

This has got to be some sort of joke, right? At this point in the game, we're going to push another inactive lynch? Between the idea of such a poorly conceived lynch this late in the game with the convenient "it was his own fault" excuse to fall back on and the development of competing lynch trains, I would certainly say that for future days, those currently voting for Brigante should be top suspects and are high likelihood of scum. I'm not sure how many times I need to repeat this, but at this point in the game, its about scum hunting and not knocking off guys who aren't active enough. That ship has sailed and we need a little more than that to do our lynching if we want to keep ourselves in this game, our margin of error is just too small. At this point in the game the only people looking to do that are scum who are looking for an easy, blameless kill.

To that end, I'm getting sick and tired of this little charade, so here it is, all of the cards out on the table:

Lefty is 100% guaranteed scum. You want to know why? Because I received an investigation result on him night 2 and I was told that he was, point blank. While I can only go into so much detail, the gist of my night role is that I have to submit a name and then any random night action occurs to/on that person. Night two I selected Lefty, the random night action was an investigation and I received a scum result. So lets cut the crap, lynch the known scum and we can start taking care of some of these other people from there.

Keep in mind, we all know Lefty will come back claiming I'm lying no matter what, but logically speaking it doesn't make a damn bit of sense that I would be. Nobody's voting for me, so its not like its a desperation move and if I was scum why would I put myself on the line like this just to take out a supposed townie? There's only one logical conclusion here and that is Lefty is scum, so I'd appreciate if you would all feel free to go ahead and cast your votes.

Come tomorrow, I think we need to take a serious look at those currently trying to build a bandwagon on Carlito. And as far as Carlito, I actually used my night action on him last night, but didn't receive any information on what happened. It could have been anything, but given the recent interest I thought it worth mentioning.

Joe the votes on Carlito are simply to get him in the game and make the best possible choice on the next lynch. Also it worked on Montana. Turned out he was inactive and guilty. My thought process was this: Because the scum did so well the first night they decided to lay low and let the overactive town whack themselves out. So the Carlito vote is more to get Carlito in the game and get him active. If you go back and read he has been on my radar since he came into the gameespecially in the slimy manner he did.

Also, I believe most of us didn't think anyone had any ability to get tell's because our finder, my brother Michael was taken from us night one. If you really do have the ability to recieve or get info then the obvious choice would be Lefty.

The arrogance or lets say commitment to your damntion of Lefty seemed a little scummy to me honest. I couldn't tell if you where just trying to railroad him or maybe your both scum and this is a little ploy to get yourself a clean ride to end game. Let's face it, if Lefty gets lynched and is guitly, it would be very hard to conivince anyone that your not town. You would have a very good reputation in this game after that. In a sense untouchable.

So I would say the Montana vote worked because we now have as much certainty as we need to make this vote. Plus, even though you had to claim, we still have a hidden Dr that could protect you. You made the right play. Unless your lying. For now I will unvote and vote Lefty.

I will monitor the thread throughout the day and see what everyone has to say. But, you have been pitbullish on your conviction and they seem to ring true.

The train on Carlito is not purely about inactivity. If you would read what people have said.

Your case on Lefty was weak before. Now it is not weak. Vote: Lefty. But you should start broadening your circle of suspects. It would be helpful for you to share ideas on more than one person. All you do is try to stop competing trains while giving us only one option in your mind. More than one guy is scum.

You may as well share your choice from Night 1. I assume the random night actions includes night kills. And it is possible you chose Michael.

This is different, Joe.

unvote

vote: Lefty Ruggerio

I think your zeal in going after Lefty has clouded your judgement on Carlito, though. This is a guy who chose to quote every post Lefty has made in the game, only to say at the bottome of it, "not guilty." You're sitting here telling us you have inside info that Lefty's 100% scum, yet Carlito isn't scummy to you at all? In fact, people voting for him should be viewed as scummy?

You need to take a step back.

Let's get thru this lynch and see what's up. I think Carlito and Sonny are still going to need to be looked into.

Frankly, I agree with Virgil that we can't discount you as potential cult. And if you aren't now, you're probably their prime target for tonight. The doc may be able to protect you from being NK'd, but he can't protect you from being converted.

Vote Count

Lefty Ruggerio (6) - Frank Costello, Joe Cabot, Sonny LoSpecchio, Fredo Corleone, Virgil Solozzo, Vito Corleone

Carlito Brigante (1) - Ace Rothstein

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch

This is different, Joe.

unvote

vote: Lefty Ruggerio

I think your zeal in going after Lefty has clouded your judgement on Carlito, though. This is a guy who chose to quote every post Lefty has made in the game, only to say at the bottome of it, "not guilty." You're sitting here telling us you have inside info that Lefty's 100% scum, yet Carlito isn't scummy to you at all? In fact, people voting for him should be viewed as scummy?

You need to take a step back.

Let's get thru this lynch and see what's up. I think Carlito and Sonny are still going to need to be looked into.

Frankly, I agree with Virgil that we can't discount you as potential cult. And if you aren't now, you're probably their prime target for tonight. The doc may be able to protect you from being NK'd, but he can't protect you from being converted.

UNfortunately I agree with this. After we lynch lefty and see if Joe is being honest, we should discuss what to do with him. The cult is sure to attempt to convert him (unless lefty is cult leader, but I think it's carlito), the only thing we don't know is if it will be succesful..

Sorry you had to get outed joe, can you realease what happenned the other nights? WHo you targetted and what the results were?

Sorry Joe, I'm not so sure I buy this. It seems awfully convenient, that with our finder killed, you get a power in which you get to pick a player, and then a random action occurs, and for Lefty, it was an investigation, and he comes up scum, of course. You had a hard on for him from jump, so that makes it even harder to buy.

Sorry Joe, I'm not so sure I buy this. It seems awfully convenient, that with our finder killed, you get a power in which you get to pick a player, and then a random action occurs, and for Lefty, it was an investigation, and he comes up scum, of course. You had a hard on for him from jump, so that makes it even harder to buy.

I guess Norway's playing. No cat butts to sniff?

But I agree, i don't know if I buy this unusual power role. Anyone ever seen a role like this before. It is pretty convenient.

Ohhhh, so now I get it. You totally concoct a claim against me and then now, nearly 2 game days later you claim it was based on a Night Investigation.

So there are 2 cops in this game, one being Michael Corleone and you're the other. Okay, so you say.

This is what I have a problem with: you claim I came back scum after a Night 2 investigation BUT you never voted for me or made a case against me during Day 3.

Check it for yourself people. I'll post more in a second on this.

Day 3 existed from Post # 1228 (May 21, 2009 at 10:33 AM) to Post #1296 (May 23, 2009), which is the DeVito death scene from Night 2 to the Day 3 lynching of Montana.

Cabot claims he got an investigation of me as scum from Night 2. Does he make a case against me for day 3, vote for me, or do anything? No, he doesn't. He supposedly has a guaranteed claim of scum on me and he NEVER presents a case until Montana is at L-2.

Why would Cabot avoid to make a case against me when he knows I'm scum just after receiving an investigation result from Doggin?

Cabot didn't even vote Day 3. Why not? He "knows" I'm scum, but doesn't present a case or vote against me?

Here are his posts in order after Day 3 started:

I wouldn't read into it, I imagine Doggin was just being a silly goose. After all, the character in question was Pragmatic Bus.

I see people are back on the train for those inactive / under the radar folks, but to be honest I think its too little, too late. At this point we no longer have the luxury of trying to "find things out" or not worrying about disposing of those who aren't contributing. Yesterday we could have gone that route and still been fine, but not today. The fact is that its our own fault that we're in this situation. As I said yesterday, despite how he may have been acting, the lynching of EY provided us with absolutely no information on any other players. EY was lynched anyway and a day later we sit here without any better ideas of what is going on than we did yesterday.

I was all for lynching Sonny yesterday (and probably would've been fine with Tony as well), but 2 innocent deaths and a possible conversion later and the strategy has to change. We are now in the situation were we have to lynch scum, not just gather information or get rid of dead weight. And I'm not sure Sonny or Tony are going to give us that. Is it possible one of them is scum? Sure, but outside of their lack of contributions (whether it just be overall posting or posting with good content) I'm not sure what the big cases against either man are. And if they were scum, does anyone honestly believe they would continue to act in the same manner for days on end? I seriously doubt it. Think back about the countless number of times we've lynched players in the many JN mafia games for this exact reason. How many times did any of those players actually turn up scum? I can't think of a single one. Early on in games its one thing if it rids the game of dead weight and can also be used for information gathering, but with the town in this deep of a hole, that is no longer a logical choice. Scum of either team would gladly go along with it. Its an easy out that continues the trend of us killing ourselves.

There may be some of you who believe one of these two may be legit scum beyond the activity reasons and that's fine, but that does not appear to be the case for many of you based on the past few days posts and if that is the case, then this is absolutely the wrong path to go down. It doesn't mean they're innocent, it just means until a stronger case is made, we need to target those who's actual play comes across as the scummiest. I have some of my own thoughts on that which I will chime in with soon, but I just wanted to get this piece out there first to give people some things to think about.

The funny thing is despite going after Sonny the past couple of days, I actually completely agree with this. I would definitely feel more comfortable with going after Montana of the two and he's definitely given us greater reason beyond activity. He's not #1 on my list at this point, but I wouldn't be completely opposed to him being the lynch option. I think there's a decent chance that he's scum.

I'll still get my other thoughts together like I said I would earlier, just haven't gotten the chance to take the time and put it all together yet.

Check out the bolded. He's "more comfortable with going after Montana." Hello? He has me as definate scum from his investigation, but he's willing to go after Montana?

And, FINALLY, with Montana at L-2, he makes post:

I don't think I could possibly disagree with this post any more than I do. Starting first and foremost with the fact that you're blaming Tony Montana and voting for him based on something that he didn't even say, but something Sonny did. I think Montana is scummy, but the fact that the entire basis for you vote appears to be on incorrect information looks really bad for you right now.

Furthermore, since this came up now, I might as well mention that the #1 scum on my list that I was referring to earlier that I was going to make my case on when I had the time, was Lefty. I'm not even sure how any of your points prove him to be innocent. Your defense of his day one actions are ridiculous. I made one point and never pressed it. He's the one who threw the fit over it, which is what actually caused more people to join on the so-called "bandwagon". He was also the one who wouldn't drop it and tried to put together an asinine claim on how me pointing out his idiotic claim made me scum. The funniest thing is that his defense was that he never committed to that theory, which made him even scummier. Scum love to throw out confusing theories to throw people off without ever committing to them, that way they have that exact defense when people point out how they're trying to confuse things. Scum never want to commit to anything that could get them in trouble.

As far as not jumping on EY's bandwagon, since when do scum voluntarily put themselves into a situation of voting for innocents when its clear they don't have to and others will do the dirty work for them? Not that a lack of vote on EY makes him scummy, but it sure as hell doesn't vindicate him either unless you think every single scum player had their vote on EY. I have more thoughts on why I find Lefty scummy that I will expand on later, but I wanted to at least address the points you brought up here and why I disagreed with them.

Lefty is #1 scum on my list, but after this post, definite FOS on Carlito (more for the Montana stuff than the Lefty opinions). It may have very well just been a mistake, but even best case scenario it was still very careless.

In summary, Cabot claims he got a scum-return on an investigation on me Night 2. He makes 3 posts in Day 3 WITHOUT A SINGLE mention of me.

Frank, Fredo, Vito, and others voting for me. Ask yourself this: If you had a guaranteed scum result would you avoid making a case against that scum? Would you abstain from voting at all that day?

UNfortunately I agree with this. After we lynch lefty and see if Joe is being honest, we should discuss what to do with him. The cult is sure to attempt to convert him (unless lefty is cult leader, but I think it's carlito), the only thing we don't know is if it will be succesful..

Sorry you had to get outed joe, can you realease what happenned the other nights? WHo you targetted and what the results were?

I completely get what all of you are saying regarding me and the whole potential cult conversion thing. I did consider that before I revealed, but I felt like with what I had as a known scum out there, I couldn't let anyone else go down. Is it possible some of these other guys are scum? Sure, but there's no room for slip-ups now and once Lefty flips as scum it gives us more to work on for those other players. Besides, it wasn't exactly an instance of me being able to save up results to reveal later because who knows if I'll ever even get another investigation result.

As far as my actions the other nights, I don't actually know what happened as doggin doesn't tell me. I guess it kind of makes sense as when you have other roles like doctor or something like that, you're not notified of what happened, you just see it based on the night's results. So in this case, the only time I actually got notified of anything is when it was an investigation. My actions went like this:

Night 1: I actually forgot I had a night role and didn't submit. If you actually look, you'll see Day 2 didn't start until after the night time limit had expired. That was my fault (oops). Since I wasn't allowed to choose no action, by default I targeted myself. I don't know what occurred.

Night 2: I targeted Lefty. At the end of the night I received a PM saying my random action that night was an investigation and I received that result.

Night 3: I targeted Carlito. Was given no info on what happened.

Ohhhh, so now I get it. You totally concoct a claim against me and then now, nearly 2 game days later you claim it was based on a Night Investigation.

So there are 2 cops in this game, one being Michael Corleone and you're the other. Okay, so you say.

This is what I have a problem with: you claim I came back scum after a Night 2 investigation BUT you never voted for me or made a case against me during Day 3.

Check it for yourself people. I'll post more in a second on this.

Well we all knew this was coming. I don't blame you. You're a scum going down, you have to try something right? Of course, I'm not a cop. If you read what I said, you'd see that. I'm not even going to bother arguing the rest of this with you. You're scum, I know it as a fact and there isn't a single reason why I would possibly do this unless you were. I would love to see you give one even slightly reasonable reason why a scum (as you claim I am) would try to pull this move on a townie (as you claim you are). You can't, because there is none. Nice try and thanks for playing.

Archived