JI/JN Border War Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wanted to hold off on revealing who I targeted last night until we heard from some other people a little more. I have no problem giving the info, just wanted to hold off for the moment, unless you guys are really insistent that I not do so.

As far as examples, the possibilities doggin told me that could happen to the targets were death, healing, finder results or something else. That was all I was told.

I believe it is very possible your role is real. Possible you were converted too however.

My guess is you targeted Carlito again. Or are pretending to have done so. With the same supposed result of silencing.

Yep and you know what? Carlito doesnt have his invisible mode activated. I saw him this morning lurking. WTF is that?

Not a post. Not a simple, hey Im busy, great job nk'ing the cult, lets go town, Ill be back later with thoughts....nothing.

How long does that take?

Its clear to me that Joe or Carlito are our choices right now. It sucks because Sonny is playing scummy and I think there is something to the fact Joe kept defending him for his inactivity. He keeps avoiding lynch's, but we have more to go on with the other two choices. Especially knowing that I saw Carlito lurking which makes me feel almost positive he is either scum or cult. Then you have Joe who IMO is extremely dangerous to the town for many different reasons.

Carlito has been invisible before, yes? I do not remember. One possibility is Carlito intentionally made his lurking visible. Either because he is silenced and wants us to see, or he wants us to believe he is silenced.

Or maybe you converted him and told him to stay quiet for the day so you could role claim like you have and he's your proof?

Not saying I believe that but I'm sure you'll understand if I don't completely dismiss the idea.

This I agree with. Silencing is perfect to fake. Perfect to buy a teammate time. As we see with Sonny's silence freeing him from all tight spots.

I would like to see what happens this time if Sonny accumulates votes. So far something interesting always crops up at the last moment.

Vote: Sonny

Which is another part of his story that's awfully convenient. You have a crazy PR like this and the first night you forget to submit a night action?

Vote - Joe

This part of his story bothers me too. How do you forget you have a role. Something like that I would be considering throughout the day phase. Deciding who to target.

I wonder if he chooses not to share his Night 1 target. Possible his powers include conversions and he converted himself or someone else. Maybe he wants to keep a teammate out of the spotlight.

This part of his story bothers me too. How do you forget you have a role. Something like that I would be considering throughout the day phase. Deciding who to target.

I wonder if he chooses not to share his Night 1 target. Possible his powers include conversions and he converted himself or someone else. Maybe he wants to keep a teammate out of the spotlight.

Yeah, he forgets to put in action on night 1 when he has this killer role that nobody has ever heard of before so Doggin puts in an action for him and its just so happens he gets scum on the first night. :rolleyes:

He is too dangerous to the town and its just a gut feeling but I feel like once he is dead the other two might start talking.

I see your point with Sonny, but its a lost cause.

Vote: Joe

Wow, you guys are just mindlessly falling right in line with what the scum and cult want you to do. I'm not sure how that could possibly be any more blatantly obvious. I sit around untouched by either mafia or cult and yet everyone is in a rush to lynch the only known remaining power role player. And the sad part is that nobody came after me last night because they knew you'd all play into their hands and do this. Its really quite amazing.

Why in the world would the cult possibly convert me when you all said all along that you were highly suspicious of me. And then today, come out guns blazing based on nothing other than the fact that I revealed, correctly identified scum and that there's a recruiting cult out there. So rather then actually base this lynch off of anything substantial, why not just lynch me because you're scared, right? And you actually expect to have a chance in hell of winning with this strategy?

The idea that I staged some sort of grand plan for Carlito not to say anything all day yesterday, hope he doesn't get lynched and then confirm that I had a power that does random things is absurd. Oh yes, and then make sure to have another person we're in cahoots with immediately jump in and support this theory. Yeah, this all makes a whole lot of sense. Hell, if you think I'm in cahoots with Carlito then lynch him, see what I care.

But if you want to actual take a logical approach to this day, then ask me some legit question. Right now you're all WIFOMing into convincing yourselves that I must be cult based on nothing other than fear. Meanwhile, there is absolutely no logic that supports these theories, without having to make some ridiculous absurd random leaps all over the place to justify why any of this makes any sense if I were (because it doesn't).

Wow, you guys are just mindlessly falling right in line with what the scum and cult want you to do. I'm not sure how that could possibly be any more blatantly obvious. I sit around untouched by either mafia or cult and yet everyone is in a rush to lynch the only known remaining power role player. And the sad part is that nobody came after me last night because they knew you'd all play into their hands and do this. Its really quite amazing.

Why in the world would the cult possibly convert me when you all said all along that you were highly suspicious of me. And then today, come out guns blazing based on nothing other than the fact that I revealed, correctly identified scum and that there's a recruiting cult out there. So rather then actually base this lynch off of anything substantial, why not just lynch me because you're scared, right? And you actually expect to have a chance in hell of winning with this strategy?

The idea that I staged some sort of grand plan for Carlito not to say anything all day yesterday, hope he doesn't get lynched and then confirm that I had a power that does random things is absurd. Oh yes, and then make sure to have another person we're in cahoots with immediately jump in and support this theory. Yeah, this all makes a whole lot of sense. Hell, if you think I'm in cahoots with Carlito then lynch him, see what I care.

But if you want to actual take a logical approach to this day, then ask me some legit question. Right now you're all WIFOMing into convincing yourselves that I must be cult based on nothing other than fear. Meanwhile, there is absolutely no logic that supports these theories, without having to make some ridiculous absurd random leaps all over the place to justify why any of this makes any sense if I were (because it doesn't).

Actually another thing that bothers me is the nature of your reveal. Usually in these games any reveal is either counter claimed or taken as real. Because of the unique nature of your claimed role, it doesn't lend itself to anyone counter claiming. "Excuse me, I also have the power to pick people so the moderator can perform whatever action to them that he see's fit", "No Iam" "No Iam"

So we are left to either believe you because you say so or just believe you because you are very well spoken. Not to mention to my knowledge we have no proof of you actually doing anything with this role. Matter of fact we have to believe you actually forgot to do it the first night so it was actually done to you by default. Thats alot to swallow.

Actually another thing that bothers me is the nature of your reveal. Usually in these games any reveal is either counter claimed or taken as real. Because of the unique nature of your claimed role, it doesn't lend itself to anyone counter claiming. "Excuse me, I also have the power to pick people so the moderator can perform whatever action to them that he see's fit", "No Iam" "No Iam"

So we are left to either believe you because you say so or just believe you because you are very well spoken. Not to mention to my knowledge we have no proof of you actually doing anything with this role. Matter of fact we have to believe you actually forgot to do it the first night so it was actually done to you by default. Thats alot to swallow.

At the risk of saying too much and getting myself killed, I will leave it at this regarding my forgetting night one: there was more to my role then just the night submission. It wasn't that I forgot I had a role, I forgot about submitting the name. Honestly, I couldn't believe that I forgot about it either. But if you look at the times, you will see that the night deadline did indeed expire before anything took place. Think about it, why would I possibly make something like that up if this was all an elaborate scheme? These theories about me lying about forgetting night one or conspiring with Carlito don't make any sense because they would unnecessarily put additional pressure on me. If I was going to lie, I could have just as easily picked random people, gave no results and say I don't know what happened and chalk it up to a protection or something. None of what I've said or done makes sense as a ploy.

And I'm not sure about not having any proof of some sort of role, its just that people have decided to make up their own scenarios about what the information has meant and therefore discounted it. The fact still remains that I did correctly identify Lefty as scum, and there is evidence that I knew this information following night two. Furthermore, I did mention that I had targeted Carlito the night before last and then he spoke up to say that a random action occurred to him that we have not heard of happening to anyone else prior (meaning its unlikely that is someone's regular role ability). Whether or not you believe in this proof is your own decision, but its still there.

How is this mindless? You potentially have a role that could hurt the town. In all honestly, I fail to see how this is a power role that benefits the town. You got us lefty, who people were already nervous about, thats all you have provided. Nothing else. You forgot to put an action in for christ sake. Tonight you could potentially KILL a townie. With the numbers we have right now, we cant afford that.

Put yourself in our shoes. Would you let someone like you make it to the night phase? If so, then explain to us why we benefit from keeping you around.

Why in the world would the cult possibly convert me when you all said all along that you were highly suspicious of me. And then today, come out guns blazing based on nothing other than the fact that I revealed, correctly identified scum and that there's a recruiting cult out there. So rather then actually base this lynch off of anything substantial, why not just lynch me because you're scared, right? And you actually expect to have a chance in hell of winning with this strategy?.

I could see the cult trying to convert you because we have to assume they have a pretty decent team right now...maybe 4 cult members, that right there is enough people not to vote you for you to avoid lynch. And then they can use you to manipulate the town. And it wouldnt be terrible for them if the mafia NK'ed you because then they could have had easy townie lynch assuming either Sonny or Carlito are indeed innocent and all that **** Frank was saying was probably accurate and would work in his favor to proceed with his course of action he was setting up.

So if our strategy isnt a winning one, then what is a good strategy? Dont you typically lynch someone because there is a scary chance they are scummy?

How bout instead of insulting us for trying to figure things out, you tell us what we should do since you are the only one left with a "power role". Who did you investigate last night and why? We dont know what action took place and it doesnt seem to be bad, so I dont see how it hurts to know.

Bottom line, there is plenty of logic to support our theories. I just gave you a bunch of different questions to answer. Fredo had a good one too, why reveal the way you did?

Lets hear it...

At the risk of saying too much and getting myself killed, I will leave it at this regarding my forgetting night one: there was more to my role then just the night submission. It wasn't that I forgot I had a role, I forgot about submitting the name. Honestly, I couldn't believe that I forgot about it either. But if you look at the times, you will see that the night deadline did indeed expire before anything took place. Think about it, why would I possibly make something like that up if this was all an elaborate scheme? These theories about me lying about forgetting night one or conspiring with Carlito don't make any sense because they would unnecessarily put additional pressure on me. If I was going to lie, I could have just as easily picked random people, gave no results and say I don't know what happened and chalk it up to a protection or something. None of what I've said or done makes sense as a ploy.

And I'm not sure about not having any proof of some sort of role, its just that people have decided to make up their own scenarios about what the information has meant and therefore discounted it. The fact still remains that I did correctly identify Lefty as scum, and there is evidence that I knew this information following night two. Furthermore, I did mention that I had targeted Carlito the night before last and then he spoke up to say that a random action occurred to him that we have not heard of happening to anyone else prior (meaning its unlikely that is someone's regular role ability). Whether or not you believe in this proof is your own decision, but its still there.

You are one vote away from being lynched. You may as well spill everything. The additional details of your role and who you targeted last night.

I am leaning towards believing Joe is somehow roled. But he may not have the role he says he does...and he may be a cult member.

With a Thursday morning deadline it would be helpful to get some more votes on Sonny. His last post was over a week ago for god's sake.

We have the time to push him a bit.

He is too dangerous to the town and its just a gut feeling but I feel like once he is dead the other two might start talking.

I see your point with Sonny, but its a lost cause.

Why do you think Joe's death will inspire the others to speak up. An odd statement to make. This "gut feeling" of yours sounds like someone else's "spidey sense"...

You are one vote away from being lynched. You may as well spill everything. The additional details of your role and who you targeted last night.

I am leaning towards believing Joe is somehow roled. But he may not have the role he says he does...and he may be a cult member.

There are certain things I can't say. Unless of course you'd rather me get myself modkilled and then additionally risk lynching another innocent today.

As far as who I targeted, it was Carlito again. I didn't say it up front because if he is scum/cult, I didn't want him to know that and be able to use it as the opportunity to say "oh, I got muted again." Based on my questions to doggin I was told that the same action wouldn't necessarily happen to the same player every time, as someone had speculated. So given that info I targeted him again hoping to get some other result, but didn't want to say it up front and risk him using that as a way to hide.

With a Thursday morning deadline it would be helpful to get some more votes on Sonny. His last post was over a week ago for god's sake.

Why do you think Joe's death will inspire the others to speak up. An odd statement to make. This "gut feeling" of yours sounds like someone else's "spidey sense"...

While its probably too late to make a difference, I'll at least give it a shot. There's no way in hell Sonny's muted, so lets hear him talk.

If he's cult, he has to go.

But even if he's innocent, what use is his role? He tells us that Doggin used "death" as a possible result of his night action. We haven't seen that yet, meaning that it could be overdue. We've already gotten an investigation result from him, so it seems unlikely that we'll get another before he NK's someone. The randomness of his power leaves it somewhere between useless and dangerous as far as I'm concerned. He could try to investigate (or NK) a cult member, only to wind up protecting that player from having the scum kill him. Or he could try to protect or unconvert a player, only to NK him.

Joe, if you're innocent, thanks for Lefty but I feel you've outlived your usefulness. Better that you go now before you hurt the town.

And if you're cult, **** you. ;)

As I said, I think Joe's the real danger right now. We can get after Sonny and/or Carlito (who hasn't posted in five days since supposedly having his gag lifted) in the next day phase.

For those of you who are worried about me accidentally killing off another innocent, if I survive the day and the majority of you decide this is what you want me to do, I will gladly target myself each night from here on out. Best case scenario maybe I'll end up protecting myself from a NK or conversion, worst case scenario I end up committing suicide. Granted I'm not keen on the idea of dying, but I'd rather we be scum hunting now and I accidentally kill myself then another day go by with a dead innocent and more NKs / conversions on the way.

I dont think they will inspire anyone. I was saying his role may have silenced one again or he is telling them to stay quiet. Apparently he targeted Carlito again, and you know damn well when Carlito posts again, that will be his reasoning.

And that is just another reason why Joe's role is dangerous. Carlito has been a lynch suspect that hasnt been able to post in 2 days. And now we have completely ignored him because he is silenced. If this is Joe's strategy, it could be working perfectly.

There are certain things I can't say. Unless of course you'd rather me get myself modkilled and then additionally risk lynching another innocent today.

As far as who I targeted, it was Carlito again. I didn't say it up front because if he is scum/cult, I didn't want him to know that and be able to use it as the opportunity to say "oh, I got muted again." Based on my questions to doggin I was told that the same action wouldn't necessarily happen to the same player every time, as someone had speculated. So given that info I targeted him again hoping to get some other result, but didn't want to say it up front and risk him using that as a way to hide.

While its probably too late to make a difference, I'll at least give it a shot. There's no way in hell Sonny's muted, so lets hear him talk.

You said earlier that at this point in the game, there is no reason to be voting inactives, yet here you are voting an inactive. You are all over the place.

Also, I love how you welcomed questioning but you ignored half of the questions that you were asked.

I dont think they will inspire anyone. I was saying his role may have silenced one again or he is telling them to stay quiet. Apparently he targeted Carlito again, and you know damn well when Carlito posts again, that will be his reasoning.

And that is just another reason why Joe's role is dangerous. Carlito has been a lynch suspect that hasnt been able to post in 2 days. And now we have completely ignored him because he is silenced. If this is Joe's strategy, it could be working perfectly.

You said earlier that at this point in the game, there is no reason to be voting inactives, yet here you are voting an inactive. You are all over the place.

Also, I love how you welcomed questioning but you ignored half of the questions that you were asked.

Jimmy, how do you know that Carlito has been silenced and isn't just not posting?

I think Sonny, Carlito and Joe are all dirty, and that it truly does not matter which one we choose, but the lack of posting by Sonny and Carltio is very disapointing (barring a 2nd "silencing" of course, which seems very, very unlikely). Just a couple of give-ups, it seems. Of course, seeing how long Sonny has survived with this "playing style", I guess it isn't the worst strategy.

Jimmy, how do you know that Carlito has been silenced and isn't just not posting?

I think Sonny, Carlito and Joe are all dirty, and that it truly does not matter which one we choose, but the lack of posting by Sonny and Carltio is very disapointing (barring a 2nd "silencing" of course, which seems very, very unlikely). Just a couple of give-ups, it seems. Of course, seeing how long Sonny has survived with this "playing style", I guess it isn't the worst strategy.

I dont know, its a theory, but Joe said he used his action on him again, so I guess we have to assume that he has been silenced hence why we have seen him lurking without posting.

Earlier you were saying:

But now you're essentially saying that even if you have the power you say you have, it's either useless or dangerous.

For those of you who are worried about me accidentally killing off another innocent, if I survive the day and the majority of you decide this is what you want me to do, I will gladly target myself each night from here on out. Best case scenario maybe I'll end up protecting myself from a NK or conversion, worst case scenario I end up committing suicide. Granted I'm not keen on the idea of dying, but I'd rather we be scum hunting now and I accidentally kill myself then another day go by with a dead innocent and more NKs / conversions on the way.

I wanted to talk about this the other night, because I was afraid you might NK someone then. I don't know if the scum left you alone because they thought the town would come after you today, or if they liked the idea of you causing random havoc at night.

But you didn't want to talk about what you were going to do with your power then, and weren't going to say who you planned to name. Why should we trust you to target yourself at night from here on out now? And what's the point of keeping you around for your power if it's completely useless?

And if we agree to let you live today (and you aren't already cult) you're a likely candidate for conversion tonight. Because now you will have been vetted, and the town is turning to Sonny or Carlito (presumably).

Seriously Joe, you're dangerous to keep around at this point. Very dangerous. I appreciate that you say want to hunt scum today, but even if you are innocent, if we pass on you and lynch someone else who turns out to be innocent - and then you commit accidental suicide at night - we're still in the same hole. One dead today, two dead tonight. Lynching you today can potentially save us an innocent life.

Considering that I know I'm innocent and Sonny is the only person currently catching heat outside of me, I'd rather play the odds on him rather then sitting around and watching myself get lynched. Besides, I have no problems pressuring innocents, I just think there needs to be more than just inactivity to actually go through with a lynch. Trust me, I'd much rather go after someone else, but that's not much of a reality right now.

And I haven't ignored questions. Just because some of you dismiss answers you don't like as untrue doesn't make it so. I've answered everything 100% honestly. I could have lied in order to make myself look better and help keep myself alive, but the difference is I'm on the town's side and actually trying to do the right thing. What benefit is there to telling you some of the stuff I have outside of just being truthful?

The fact that some of you are so die-hard committed to lynching me with little else other than the fact that I revealed as a power role is questionable to say the least. The theory is that because I revealed as a power role that must mean that I'm either scum or have been turned to cult. Its certainly a very odd connection being made there, rather then actually using evidence against people throughout the course of the game which leads them to being likely scum or cult. That or the possibility I might end up with a NK power one night. Just to restate that so you people can understand how absurd it is: my night role might end up preforming a kill and the person that is killed might end up being an innocent, so in order to prevent that, you're going to kill an innocent right now. And you can't say that's not the case, because anyone who is claiming to be worried about this is basing this on belief of my reveal.

You're making this way too easy on the mafia and cult. Right now all we've got is people jumping from theory to theory based on my flimsy case or going after the quiet guys. Since I'm likely a dead man anyway, those remain town need to start keeping your eyes open and realizing those people (and there are a few of them) who are eager to push forward any possible lynch regardless of the lacking of a case, be it against me or someone else.

Why is it that nobody is even trying to pick up on scummy behavior? Nobody seems to be interested in looking at any trends or interactions that lead to the death and ultimate guilt of Lefty. You're all just content to sit here and go after the guy who you've been setup to go after or the quiet ones. And all you're doing is setting up both yourselves and the rest of us on the town's side for a loss.

Just to restate that so you people can understand how absurd it is: my night role might end up preforming a kill and the person that is killed might end up being an innocent, so in order to prevent that, you're going to kill an innocent right now.

I've tried to be clear on why I think your role as described is dangerous. I'll try again.

You listed "death" first in the list of options that Doggin gave you for your role. We haven't had that one yet. I think it's very possible that you lasting another night or two will result in a night where we get two NK's instead of one. Unless you get lucky and target scum/cult, the result could be additional dead town.

The flip side is that you could go after a cult member that the scum team also goes after at night, but instead of taking him out or getting an investigation result, you protect cult from getting killed.

I really don't see how your role can be useful to the town, and you've told us that Doggin won't let you holster it for a night - so it's dangerous.

But that doesn't mean I'm convinced of your role. I do think it's very possible that you're cult and that you either tried to convert Lefty, or the guy who converted you tried and told you that Lefty was scum.

Why is it that nobody is even trying to pick up on scummy behavior? Nobody seems to be interested in looking at any trends or interactions that lead to the death and ultimate guilt of Lefty. You're all just content to sit here and go after the guy who you've been setup to go after or the quiet ones. And all you're doing is setting up both yourselves and the rest of us on the town's side for a loss.

I'm sure we're all interested, Joe. What do you have? Anything? Because I don't see you making any cases, either. It's another reason that I'd be concerned about what you do with this power of yours at night.

As I read everything going on this stands out the most to me. Joe obviously has something going on, I have felt this since after night one. Is he mafia, cult or a townie with a suspicious role? I really cannot answer that question. His offer to action himself every night is not useful because if he's town w/ role we stand the chance to lose a three person swing with a wrong day lynch, a successful cult or mafia action and his suicide. Yet as far as we know he hasn't killed anyone yet and did give us Lefty for the most part.

If he dies today we solve that problem yet what the **** do we really have? Crap in my opinion. Because Joe would be dead, if he's cult or scum, great, if not then we lose the only role player left other than the potential Doc. Then we still have MIA #1 and MIA#2. Carlito and Freakin Sonny. I understand Jimmy Conway has some sense Joe's death with result in them talking, I myself see no reason to test this little hypothesis by killing a player that is at least active. I still don't like him and will kill him when the time comes, but I agree with Tony that these other two disppearing idiots need to join in the game.

Though Joe has said he doesn't want to kill inactives, and still votes for them anyways... I think we need to get Sonny and Carlito in this game. Sonny has had my suspicion most of this game and I still think he is scum. Not as much as a possible cult vibe as Joe, but his action, play and abscence makes him just as suspiucious to me. Carlito isn't far behind. These guys need to come into this game and they need to NOW.

unvote Joe

vote Sonny

I really don't know where to stand on Joe right now so I just gotta follow my instincts. I still haven't gotten an explanation about that weird "collecting all of lefty's posts" post from Carlito who hasn't said anything since talking about how great it is to be able to talk again. As we get closer to deadline I may be able to be swayed to avoid a random lynch but again I'm going with my gut

Vote: Carlito

I really don't know where to stand on Joe right now so I just gotta follow my instincts. I still haven't gotten an explanation about that weird "collecting all of lefty's posts" post from Carlito who hasn't said anything since talking about how great it is to be able to talk again. As we get closer to deadline I may be able to be swayed to avoid a random lynch but again I'm going with my gut

Carlito's lurking again right now.

Anything to say, Carlito? Or will you just claim that you were silenced again after this lynch?

Joe made it sound like Doggin told him that he wouldn't perform the same action on you twice.

Interesting. Are you allowed to put an action in against yourself? I know Doggin by default put your action against you when you forgot, but can that happen by your request?

Secondy. the scum/cult are going to love this idea because they dont have to fear an investigation or a Vig kill from you.

However, my biggest fear of you isnt really your scummy play, though some of your answers are condiluted, my biggest fear is that you can harm the town. This option elevates that, but once again we are taking your word here being that we have no way of knowing what action you request to Doggin.

What good does this do? We have a deadline for tomorrow and you are throwing out a random vote, granted Carlito's play is scummy, but this vote doesnt help facilitate the process. And you are not going to get a explanation because its clear Carlito is going with the Silenced routine again. Another reason why Joe isnt helping, he is silencing one of our top targets and consequently its the reason why Carlito isnt feeling heat.

Carlito's lurking again right now.

Anything to say, Carlito? Or will you just claim that you were silenced again after this lynch?

Joe made it sound like Doggin told him that he wouldn't perform the same action on you twice.

We are in a bind Vito, we both agree that keeping Joe around for the evening is not a good idea. However, we have a deadline for tomorrow morning and its looks like at this point we are not going to have reached a decision by that time and a random lynching IMO is the worst possible scenario. We cant just role the dice when we have this much to work with late in the game.

Here's where I am at. I can agree to change my vote to Sonny since that seems to be the popular choice and here's why...

1) I think he is scum/cult

2) Keeping him around is no benefit whatsoever since we havent heard from him in a week.

3) Getting rid of him at least clears any air we have about what his alignment and we can finally move on.

4) He shows no sign of coming back to play and at least Carlito has some excuse to why he isnt posting.

I really dont know what else to do. Joe, Carlito and Sonny are my favorites to lynch. I would like to hear thoughts from you and Marcellus since we are the ones that seem to be pushing for Joe.

Interesting. Are you allowed to put an action in against yourself? I know Doggin by default put your action against you when you forgot, but can that happen by your request?

Secondy. the scum/cult are going to love this idea because they dont have to fear an investigation or a Vig kill from you.

However, my biggest fear of you isnt really your scummy play, though some of your answers are condiluted, my biggest fear is that you can harm the town. This option elevates that, but once again we are taking your word here being that we have no way of knowing what action you request to Doggin.

What good does this do? We have a deadline for tomorrow and you are throwing out a random vote, granted Carlito's play is scummy, but this vote doesnt help facilitate the process. And you are not going to get a explanation because its clear Carlito is going with the Silenced routine again. Another reason why Joe isnt helping, he is silencing one of our top targets and consequently its the reason why Carlito isnt feeling heat.

We are in a bind Vito, we both agree that keeping Joe around for the evening is not a good idea. However, we have a deadline for tomorrow morning and its looks like at this point we are not going to have reached a decision by that time and a random lynching IMO is the worst possible scenario. We cant just role the dice when we have this much to work with late in the game.

Here's where I am at. I can agree to change my vote to Sonny since that seems to be the popular choice and here's why...

2) Keeping him around is no benefit whatsoever since we havent heard from him in a week.

3) Getting rid of him at least clears any air we have about what his alignment and we can finally move on.

4) He shows no sign of coming back to play and at least Carlito has some excuse to why he isnt posting.

I really dont know what else to do. Joe, Carlito and Sonny are my favorites to lynch. I would like to hear thoughts from you and Marcellus since we are the ones that seem to be pushing for Joe.

Good post Jimmy. Thats really close to where I am. Joe, Carlito and Sonny all seem to have something going on. I also understand that if Joe keeps putting action out their at night it may lead to an innocent death, but it hasn't seem to yet. Him actioning himself at night is dumb, and we should just lynch him and save ourselves from a possible game ending three player swing.

I don't think Sonny or Carlito are any more scummier than Joe, but they are contributing nothing and doing nothing. With the deadline looming voting for Carlito is only going to increase the chance of a random lynch, and thats stupid.

So I decided to switch to Sonny and remove a potential scummy player that is doing absolutely nothing to help our cause.

We're in agreement here.

Right now, only Sonny and Carlito haven't voted. Whether we choose to believe it or not, Carlito may have an excuse. I don't believe it, but clearly that's the route Carlito's taking. Not much we can do on that front.

I also agree that Ace's vote on Carlito isn't helping. We all know the case against Carlito, but he's not talking today - so I'd like Ace to choose between Sonny and Joe next time he logs in.

This day ends at 9AM tomorrow. I'm willing to change my vote to Sonny to avoid a random lynch if that's what I have to do. The way I see it, either he's scum or he's just no help. I'd rather lynch dead weight on purpose than have a random lynch.

It's just that I think Joe is a clear danger to the town even if he's telling us the truth! We got one positive investigation out of him, and I think we've been lucky to this point that he hasn't either killed an innocent, or prevented the scum from actually helping us by protecting the cult or survivor they did NK. If the scum saw him as a problem, I think they would've taken him out last night. To me, this suggests that they like having his random power around to screw with the town. I see no reason to trust him to use his power on who we ask him to use it on, either. And even then, like Carlito, that player could just use it to his advantage.

All that said, I'm far from convinced that Joe isn't cult. His power role could be complete BS, and he could've found out that Lefty was scum thru an attempt to convert him. Frank was really buddy-buddy with him and Carlito on the whole power role/silencing thing. That reeks with Frank now confirmed as cult.

So for now, I think it's wise to keep my vote on Joe. Sonny and Carlito are both behaving scummy, but I know that Joe's a threat.

Clearly you guys are not as confident switching to carlito as I was voting for him. I really don't understand how we can vote for Joe for "protecting carlito" rather than voting for carlito for not defending himself. I understand there are other reasons you guys are voting for him but every single one of us has seemingly commented on how scummy carlito has been with 2 different people serving as that alternate screenname. Plus his scummiest move is he oddly and openly defends a player who turns out to be scum, never comes back to explain it and is still alive???

With 24 hours left and everyone clearly making the choice Joe or Sonny I'll unvote and go with the player who seems scummier which means if they are they can definitely do damage to us or the guy claiming a role which might be able to hurt us with a random role I gotta go ahead and Vote: Sonny

I still think it should be Carlito, but I can't have my voting for him lead to a random lynch.

I'd like Ace to choose between Sonny and Joe next time he logs in.

I still think it should be Carlito, but I can't have my voting for him lead to a random lynch.

That was quick. :D

That puts Sonny at L-1. Maybe he'll finally show up and vote for Joe. I still think he should be the lynch today.

I hope we can try to wait for Sonny to respond before the hammer gets dropped on him. We have about 22 hours left. I'll do it myself tonight to prevent the random lynch if need be.

Vote Count

Joe Cabot (3) - Marcellus Wallace, Vito Corleone, Jimmy Conway

Sonny LoSpecchio (5) - Virgil Sollozzo, Joe Cabot, Tony Soprano, Fredo Corleone, Ace Rothstein

With 10 players remaining, it takes 6 votes to lynch

Archived