David Clowney camp Saturday

GangGreen

There's going to be a lot of pros coming in there for a one day camp in Delray Beach, Florida. I can't wait to go and meet some of the Jets players. I would give you a link to the site, but Clowney never paid his site bills, so it's shut down.

We had the camp today. I got to meet David Clowney, Wallace Wright, Al Harris, Vernon Gholston, Kareem Brown, Drew Coleman, Stacy Daniels, Brian Shaefering, Marques Cole and a bunch of other players. I might have some of them wrong, but it was really fun. I got like all their autographs, but I don't think I got David Clowney's. It rained out early before the 7-on-7s, though.

We had the camp today. I got to meet David Clowney, Wallace Wright, Al Harris, Vernon Gholston, Kareem Brown, Drew Coleman, Stacy Daniels, Brian Shaefering, Marques Cole and a bunch of other players. I might have some of them wrong, but it was really fun. I got like all their autographs, but I don't think I got David Clowney's. It rained out early before the 7-on-7s, though.

i love wallace wright. when i met him at the taste, he was sooo nice. a real gentleman.

i am glad you had fun.

Archived