A-Rod passes Mr. October in HRs as Yanks crush Mets

JetNation

This would be huge if his cousin hadn't put him on Steroids without his knowledge. I think ARod is so natural that steroids actually held him back. Definitely glad he is clean now, he would be over 650 at this point if his cousin hadn't screwed things up.

Oh well live and learn ARod. He just has to learn to not be so trusting. Goldie Hawn's daughter will teach him a lot about life.

This would be huge if his cousin hadn't put him on Steroids without his knowledge. I think ARod is so natural that steroids actually held him back. Definitely glad he is clean now, he would be over 650 at this point if his cousin hadn't screwed things up.

Oh well live and learn ARod. He just has to learn to not be so trusting. Goldie Hawn's daughter will teach him a lot about life.

C'mon man, let's be real.

ARod took 2 days off to some how "recover" and is now hitting at a ridiculous clip.

It's no different than David Ortiz getting some "eye drops" to help him with his vision and slugging 6 homeruns in the last 11 or so games.

That's reality. And I don't mind it.

C'mon man, let's be real.

ARod took 2 days off to some how "recover" and is now hitting at a ridiculous clip.

It's no different than David Ortiz getting some "eye drops" to help him with his vision and slugging 6 homeruns in the last 11 or so games.

That's reality. And I don't mind it.

Someone's sarcasm-o-meter needs some fixing.

Archived