In light of the David Ortiz revelations...

T0mShane

Does anyone want to speculate on why David Wright can't even get the ball to the warning track this year?

Just sayin'

i guess at this point you really can't rule out anyone as far as juicing is concerned. the sudden lack of any power is a tad suspicious at this point. and i'm not buying the citifield argument anymore. yeah the ball park is big....but left field shoudln't be too much of a problem for wright. only 24 of his 136 career homers were opposite fielders anyway.

i guess at this point you really can't rule out anyone as far as juicing is concerned. the sudden lack of any power is a tad suspicious at this point. and i'm not buying the citifield argument anymore. yeah the ball park is big....but left field shoudln't be too much of a problem for wright. only 24 of his 136 career homers were opposite fielders anyway.

Good point about the opposite field HR's. Wright looks like Luis Castillo at the plate, home or away. Wright on roids would be just a ridiculous black eye for the sport. It would be like Jeter getting caught with juice.

Wright on roids would be just a ridiculous black eye for the sport. It would be like Jeter getting caught with juice.

please, NEVER compare David Wright to the great Derek Jeter again, other than saying both are MLB players and both breathe oxygen.

Archived