Chargers say local blackouts are "likely"

Greenranger

You know what they say about glass houses and stones. Jets might have blackouts too. Los Angeles Jets? Maybe the city just can't support TWO football teams.

The Jets will not have any blackouts. Once the single game tickets go on sale they will sell out. Also the Jets weren't the ones looking into LA back in the spring either. This all the ammo the Chargers need to pick up and head back to LA.

The same situation in Tampa - Called my sister who lives there to see if she got tix for our game there in Dec. - she said there are tons of tickets for all games including Green Bay which usually sells out quick. So npw going to wait and poss scalp at a cheaper rate b4 the game - If the Jets are contending I expect a large contingent of Jets nation to be there.

Bucs fans are the some of the biggest band wagon fans I know of.

and I am sure the current state of the Florida economy has alot to do with it as well.

The same situation in Tampa - Called my sister who lives there to see if she got tix for our game there in Dec. - she said there are tons of tickets for all games including Green Bay which usually sells out quick. So npw going to wait and poss scalp at a cheaper rate b4 the game - If the Jets are contending I expect a large contingent of Jets nation to be there.

Bucs fans are the some of the biggest band wagon fans I know of.

and I am sure the current state of the Florida economy has alot to do with it as well.

By the time Dec. rolls around, Tampa will be out of it. I can see the stadium

being more Green than the Tampa colors. There's a large contingent already

coming up from South Florida in addition to the usual contingents from the NY/NJ

area. I'm in North Central Florida and I know a lot of Jet fans going to the game.

Archived