Phils end win over Mets with unassisted triple play

JetNation

This is a true story.

We were at the game today and this group of Philly fans, behind us before the game started talking about how the outfield was so big that they were shocked there hasn't been an inside the park homerun yet. What do you know Pagan gets an inside the park homerun and every Philly fan was screaming at him.

Then as a joke in the 9th when there was men on 1st and 2nd with no out "he says, I don't think there's ever been a triple play in Citi Field joking and 2 pitches later the triple play happened. It had to be one of the funniest things that has ever happened at a baseball game.

This is a true story.

We were at the game today and this group of Philly fans, behind us before the game started talking about how the outfield was so big that they were shocked there hasn't been an inside the park homerun yet. What do you know Pagan gets an inside the park homerun and every Philly fan was screaming at him.

Then as a joke in the 9th when there was men on 1st and 2nd with no out "he says, I don't think there's ever been a triple play in Citi Field joking and 2 pitches later the triple play happened. It had to be one of the funniest things that has ever happened at a baseball game.

:shock: That's quite a story. Just who WAS this guy. :-k

:shock: That's quite a story. Just who WAS this guy. :-k

Tons of Philly fans were at the game and 1 row behind me was a family who realized they lived close to another group of Philly fans behind them. At the end of the game the guy had to take a picture with the guy who called the triple play and the inside the park homer.

Archived