No more Jets @ Charlie Brown's?

Jetsfan80

My Dad lives in Florham Park, and he mentioned to me recently that the Jets haven't been sending players to Charlie Brown's, the steakhouse, for ESPN 1050 interviews or anything. Does anyone know why they stopped, and if they're doing anything else in Florham Park during the season in its place? Just curious, since I'm not up in NJ anymore.

My Dad lives in Florham Park, and he mentioned to me recently that the Jets haven't been sending players to Charlie Brown's, the steakhouse, for ESPN 1050 interviews or anything. Does anyone know why they stopped, and if they're doing anything else in Florham Park during the season in its place? Just curious, since I'm not up in NJ anymore.

Calling Charlie Brown's a steakhouse is akin to referencing Max as an Internet entrepreneur.

They are now at [url=http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Hamilton+Park+Hotel+and+Conference+Center,+175+Park+Avenue,+Florham+Park,+NJ+07932&sll=40.779599,-74.430592&sspn=0.010708,0.019205&gl=us&ie=UTF8&ll=40.780265,-74.430592&spn=0.010301,0.019205&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A&iwstate1=dir]Vanderbilt

Archived