RALLY THREAD

Rex Ryan

WHAT THE **** IS UP JETNATION!!!! I'm here to make sure all of YOU REAL JETS FANS are ready to show up in WUSS-AMI AND KICK DOLPHIN ASS!!

That Channing Crowder is a real punk. So is Ronnie Brown. This week I am focusing on chop blocks AT THE KNEES CAUSE THAT ***** IS SCARED OF GETTING HIT IN THE KNEES.

Step 2- I plan on finding the Jennifer Lopez. Have you guys seen the ass on that girl?? THAT THING IS FANTASTIC. I plan on taking her out to a VERY NICE BBQ RIB DINNER and slathering that ass up with BBQ sauce and applying pressure at the "A" GAP ALL ****ING NIGHT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. DEFILE THE OWNER AND BREAK THEIR SPIRITS.

Once we execute these two things I believe we will HUMILATE the DOL-PHAGS. I'm gonna shut the wildcat down and pound that little ***** like it was J-LO. And after we win we are gonna ****ING PARTY. But not in Miami cause they like all sorts of gay things so I WANT ALL OF JET NATION TO GET ON OUR PLANE AND DRINK SOME PBR'S WITH COACH RYAN!!!

ARE YOU GUYS WITH ME OR WHAT!!!! GIVE ME J-E-T-S CHANT!!! LET'S ****ING DO IT!!!

Archived