RollllllllllllllllllTide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

afosomf

bama pounded him into ground

he got hit about 20 times..half of which would have been personal

fouls against Cindy

He was 2-12 1st half and 11-35 with 4 INT for the game if I charted it right. D one this for us. I was a little disappointed in the offense.

tide is better than Fla this year

better Defense and has a better passing attack

I'd feel better with more TD's and a little less FG's than we had today. Too many short FG's that we need to turn into TD's. Thank God for Tiffen following in his old man's footsteps. Remember " The Kick " ? :biggrin:

I guess they did. As I was watching the game I couldn't help but wonder if this defensive unit is as good as the 1992 squad under Gene Stallings. That too was a rock solid unit with 2 great safeties in Sam Shade and George Teague. They were National Champs after beating then #1 Miami in the 1993 Sugar Bowl.

This D is better

Dareus will be a top 5 pick in 2 years

MClain top 5 this year IMO

Very fast...even without Hightower

Back from the game. Congrats Bama fans, you guys are looking damn good for the NC as I predicted. Snead is just aweful. unfortunately, I have heard he got a huge head in the offseason with the preseason heisman candidate and Kiper saying he will be a top QB in the draft. He has not worked hard this year and his play has dropped off considerably.

Oh well, here is to Bama beating Florida in the SEC Championship

Back from the game. Congrats Bama fans, you guys are looking damn good for the NC as I predicted. Snead is just aweful. unfortunately, I have heard he got a huge head in the offseason with the preseason heisman candidate and Kiper saying he will be a top QB in the draft. He has not worked hard this year and his play has dropped off considerably.

thanks rebel

Thanks man. :cheers:

Archived