Can we give the man his due yet???

Blackout

I've been defending the guy for so long when it comes to on-the-field play

now steroids you cannot defend...so he'll always have that asterisk. but his on the field play is great, despite the reputation of choking. he just has some better years than others (like everyone). A-rod* is earning his money this year regardless of what people want to say.

his career as a skill-position infielder is rivaled only by Rogers Hornsby, Honus Wagner, Arky Vaughen, Pop Lloyd and Mike Schmidt

that thread was bumped from last week AFTER i made this thread....quit your bitching

STFU, the thread was made there was no need for another. I see why they give you so much sh*t on here. And to think I actually stood up for you :D

you're one to talk about quality posts. What a f^cking joke. :rl:

well I know I'll never make any anti-semetic remarks like you did a few months back....

anyways back to the subject of my thread, Alex Rodriguez is a monster. the Yankees season started when he came back from injury.

Your favorite team is getting killed by the Saints. Shouldn't you be watching that instead of starting another 30 threads today?

actually I am watching the game....it's on Fox. can we keep the subject on topic please? me being a Giants fan has nothing to do with Alex Rodriguez.

well I know I'll never make any anti-semetic remarks like you did a few months back....

anyways back to the subject of my thread, Alex Rodriguez is a monster. the Yankees season started when he came back from injury.

lol@ reaching.

If you're going to accuse me of hating Jewish people atleast spell the word correctly, it's SEMITIC. Dumb ass.

Archived