Building a Website - Help

Jbro22

Alright, one of the things I always wanted to learn but have held off from doing is building websites. I've faked a couple of websites before using crappy software and importing jpegs for everything. But I never done one for real, and I don't know where to start.

First and foremost what will I need as far as software, hosts and stuff like that.

What do I need to learn? The only coding I've worked with before is ActionScript 2 and 3.

First and foremost I need to create a portfolio site. I've been hearing that Wordpress is a great way to do it, but everytime I try to figure it all out and look into tutorials they're throwing words around I've never heard before like Mysql, what the hell is that.

Please help.

Alright, one of the things I always wanted to learn but have held off from doing is building websites. I've faked a couple of websites before using crappy software and importing jpegs for everything. But I never done one for real, and I don't know where to start.

First and foremost what will I need as far as software, hosts and stuff like that.

What do I need to learn? The only coding I've worked with before is ActionScript 2 and 3.

First and foremost I need to create a portfolio site. I've been hearing that Wordpress is a great way to do it, but everytime I try to figure it all out and look into tutorials they're throwing words around I've never heard before like Mysql, what the hell is that.

Please help.

check your pm yo

Archived