Cubs' Guzman out indefinitely with shoulder trouble

JetNation

You and troll win in this scenario doug - I get to listen to Lou interviews on espn radio all day. Yesterdays charmer was explaining why we had the luxury of keeping a now well Soriano in a powerhitting slot because we are lucky enough to have Theriot and Fukadome to fill the leadoff role. I already had a little puke in my mouth when they asked him about #5 starter and he happily threw back "well we have Gorzelanny, Silva, Samardzija . . . that filled the wastebasket

You and troll win in this scenario doug - I get to listen to Lou interviews on espn radio all day. Yesterdays charmer was explaining why we had the luxury of keeping a now well Soriano in a powerhitting slot because we are lucky enough to have Theriot and Fukadome to fill the leadoff role. I already had a little puke in my mouth when they asked him about #5 starter and he happily threw back "well we have Gorzelanny, Silva, Samardzija . . . that filled the wastebasket

Fukudome leading off?

No, I don't think so.

Funny seeing Soriano batting 6th the other day.

I don't know about you and Troll, John but I have my usual optimistic spring training Cubs hat on. Yeah, I know....................but.......................

Hey, they're playing a series in Seattle this year!!!

Love it.

Archived