[B]Draft Fog Translator[/B] - Re: Draft News Conference

Jets1Fan

Draft Fog Translations in bold

"Couple of interesting tidbits.

Trader Mike said they are happy where they are for the draft (in terms of value and potential contracts) and will not be moving up. FALSE - Trade up is inevitable

He said they would be selecting a CB and DL TRUTH - But only ONE of them

Terry Bradway said the talent at the top of the 1st round wasn't particularly noteworthy, but the middle rounds were full of talent at good value. FALSE - A. THat's why they're at the top B. They love the top talent pool

Mike said he doesn't know yet about Taylor coming aboard (there is no deadline on receiving an answer), but either way it will not affect the draft. FALSE: It does affect whether or not we trade up or not, need elite FS Berry or Mayrs, pref. Berry, but if no Taylor and bc of strong DE class, we stay put

Terry thought there were a good crop of potential 34 OLB in the draft who could make the transition to the NFL. FALSE: They don't like them that much

Mike said Leon has signed his tender and he will be joining the program today going forward. He gave every indication that Leon will be with the team. There's a news coference video of Leon on the Jets site that's worth seeing. Leon is a great player for our team whatever his role will be. FALSE: Leon is going to be traded on draft day if not before. Rex don't like whiners

Oh, Mike talked about Rex's ability to develop DLineman which makes me think they will not be drafting one in the first round. I would not be surprised if they go CB or S first. TRUTH: SAFETY (via trade-up)

Put other news and bold PREDICTIONS BELOW!!!

This is an interesting thread. TRUTH: FALSE - this thread will be on page 4 by Monday.

I never sait it would be interesting but you can officially go **** yourself now, for the mere fact that you are nothing but a hater, hating for hating-sake.

Archived