Sick Jets Defense Vid!

villain_the_foe

Well, thats why it took me as long as it did to actually put together something like this. My first go was after week 1 with a Sanchez one I put together. Problem was that I was just ripping Sanchez clips from youtube and re upping them - a lot of the video quality was lost after I edited them and put em back on youtube. - So I was kinda turned off for a while.

BUT THEN - few months down the road and long off season ahead of me...

I did some research and downloaded this great Firefox Add-on that ripped the video from some NFL.com highlights - the HD versions of them. Those were crystal clear after I downloaded them.

I don't know the name of the Add-on I used off hand, I'll get you the name when I get home from work. I do know there is a bunch you can use.

---

The best part of doing something like this, it took hours. A lot more then I thought it would, and I still wasn't too happy with the final prodcut(hense not posting it here). But I got a whole new appreciation for the people that cut these and post em on youtube regularly.

As apose to the 2nd comment I got on Youtube 'Queerest Song Ever'.

It's like really man? You ****ing do a better job if you don't like the ****ing song I chose. Sorry I didn't pick Eye of the Tiger.

the hardest part is always the compression at the end, its like a black art. Do you have the final cut or final cut express? What worked for me is grabbing some apple fcs tutorial books, you can get a lot out of them. As far as compression, i have an older version of fcs so instead of compressor i use mpeg streamclip to do my compression/conversion, it is free, check it out.

Archived