I'm Playing Softball Against The Detroit Lions This Weekend

I'll be playing alongside our fire department in a charity softball game against past and present members of the Detroit Lions this Saturday. Some of the Lions playing are Derrick Williams, Matthew Stafford, Bryant Johnson,Cliff Avril, Dennis Northcutt, Arron Brown, Drew Stanton, Herman Moore, & Lomas Brown.

Hopefully I can get some photos and not take a line drive off of Williams' bat to the head.

I wonder in their contracts they have some restrictions on what they can and can not do on their own time.

Yes, which is apparently why there arn't a number of players there. They say Stafford is going to be there, but I don't buy it. Like they're going to let their superstar QB play softball.

Yes, which is apparently why there arn't a number of players there. They say Stafford is going to be there, but I don't buy it. Like they're going to let their superstar QB play softball.

Pat you got the point I was trying to make-they have so much invested in stafford-are they going risk him getting injured in a softball game.

Archived