AFC East Debate : Dolphins OL or Jets OL ? ? ?

kelly

Why the Dolphins have the better offensive line

I think it's easy to see why the Dolphins have the better offensive line

Stopped reading right there...there is no way you can say that "its easy to see" how the Dolphags are better.

The 2 Olines are very good and there is nothing easy about determining who is better.

dolphag4life said it best, you got to give the Jets the nod because we have the best center in the league...but its damn close.

PollBeing as impartial as possible, which offensive line do you think is better?

66%

Dolphins

447 votes

19%

Jets

129 votes

14%

Too close to call

99 votes

as impartial as you can on a phag board..its like asking if Beli is a cheater on a patsie* baord

Both O-lines are damn good. I give the Jets the nod because of Mangold, he's the best in the league at his position and Long/Brick, Carey/Woody pretty much cancel each other out, or one is slightly better than the other but not enough to change my opinion.

I agree that both lines are very good and there is room for debate, but this article was just pure garbage. No mention of Brick at all and Grove isn't "that far" behind Mangold? Come on. Neither team has much to complain about, let's be honest there, but this is just stretching to try to prove a point. That became obvious when the author even tried to site Nate Garner as a reason the Dolphins have a better line. This is a guy who was drafted by the Jets and didn't even make the team, yet he's supposed to be clearly better than the Jets depth? Ok then.

I agree that both lines are very good and there is room for debate, but this article was just pure garbage. No mention of Brick at all and Grove isn't "that far" behind Mangold? Come on. Neither team has much to complain about, let's be honest there, but this is just stretching to try to prove a point. That became obvious when the author even tried to site Nate Garner as a reason the Dolphins have a better line. This is a guy who was drafted by the Jets and didn't even make the team, yet he's supposed to be clearly better than the Jets depth? Ok then.

Hey, i agree with you man. Both O-lines at the Tackle and Guard position are very solid, with both of us having a ? at one of the Guard spots. The obvious thing that seperates the two lines is Mangold. You can make an argument that Long is better than Brick or Woody is better than Carey, and vice versa, but there not huge margins either way. Mangold is better than Grove by a big margin.

Archived