2010 NFL Predictions: Top 15 Surprises That May Occur in the AFC

khesanh

It seems like EVERYONE is down on the Pats. Therefore I'm not sure how much of a surprise it would be for them to miss the playoffs. It seems to me that the bigger surprise will be when they run off 12 or more wins and get back to winning Super Bowls.

I can't wait to hear all the mediots start talking about the how smart it is to maneuver the draft in such a way as to consistently get four or more picks in the first two rounds every year. That's how you rebuild a championship roster without ever suffering through a losing season. Belichick's two drafts since Pioli left may have been the two best drafts we've had all decade. People haven't realized that fact yet, but they will. And when they do.... it'll be 24/7 Belichick ball-washing time on the NFL Network and ESPN....It's going to be great. Well, unless you're a Jets, Dolphins, Steelers, or Colts fan that is.

It seems like EVERYONE is down on the Pats. Therefore I'm not sure how much of a surprise it would be for them to miss the playoffs. It seems to me that the bigger surprise will be when they run off 12 or more wins and get back to winning Super Bowls.

I can't wait to hear all the mediots start talking about the how smart it is to maneuver the draft in such a way as to consistently get four or more picks in the first two rounds every year. That's how you rebuild a championship roster without ever suffering through a losing season. Belichick's two drafts since Pioli left may have been the two best drafts we've had all decade. People haven't realized that fact yet, but they will. And when they do.... it'll be 24/7 Belichick ball-washing time on the NFL Network and ESPN....It's going to be great. Well, unless you're a Jets, Dolphins, Steelers, or Colts fan that is.

It all depends on how the QB plays...and how long he sticks around. The pats D is still soft and their running game is non existant.

Moss is getting older, Welker is coming off a major injury...of course people are going to be down. Their last game the Patriots got completely embarrassed on national tv.

Belichick's two drafts since Pioli left may have been the two best drafts we've had all decade.

First off, there's absolutely no way to determine that yet. Secondly, I would hope its been New England's best two drafts. They've only had about 96 picks with which to work with.

Archived