Nick Kaczur out for the season?

Sperm Edwards

Kaczur is ok.

While it is true the Patriots obviously think something of him because they do not throw money around for the most part. His contract, 4 years-16 million, is probably more a sign of his versatility at playing both guard and tackle then being a top RT.

I wasn't the one who was making light of him missing the season. And it's the same contract the Jets extended Brandon Moore.

Not every player worthy of starting gets $8M per season. $4M per is a starter's contract.

I wasn't the one who was making light of him missing the season. And it's the same contract the Jets extended Brandon Moore.

Not every player worthy of starting gets $8M per season. $4M per is a starter's contract.

PFSIK is right, that contract is more of sign of his versatility than anything else. And, I'll say it again, missing Kazcur isn't that big of a deal. The big deal is lack of pass rush and youth in the secondary. Those should be a Pats fans primary concern.

PFSIK is right, that contract is more of sign of his versatility than anything else. And, I'll say it again, missing Kazcur isn't that big of a deal. The big deal is lack of pass rush and youth in the secondary. Those should be a Pats fans primary concern.

Except that with him already using that versatility to fill a void at LG, missing him is a big deal. Even more so when your next lineman gets injured or hits a rookie wall.

Except that with him already using that versatility to fill a void at LG, missing him is a big deal. Even more so when your next lineman gets injured or hits a rookie wall.

...you do know that the Pats have a plethora of JAG o-lineman, right? It's not as big a deal as you want it to be, Spermie.

I am FAR more concerned with Ty Warren's hip injury. Not THAT is a BIG concern.

...you do know that the Pats have a plethora of JAG o-lineman, right? It's not as big a deal as you want it to be, Spermie.

I am FAR more concerned with Ty Warren's hip injury. Not THAT is a BIG concern.

The more you deny the more you prove my point. You are scared about losing Kaczur. Anyone can see that.

Yet, Kaczur lost his RT job to Vollmer. And, it really remained to be seen if he could fill the void left by Mankins. By far Kaczur was the worst OL of the five consisting of Kaczur, Neal, Koppen, Mankins, Light.

Hes a decent run blocker, but a mediocre pass blocker and NE is a passing team.

Archived