The Shonn Greene Fumble

Ghost

Definitely changed the momentum. Here Cro makes an amazing play and puts us in FG range, and on the SECOND PLAY FROM SCRIMMAGE, Greene pulls a McGahee and fumbles the ball in the back of his lineman. This forces our defense to trudge out there after having dealt with a long Baltimore drive. Its no wonder Greene didn't see the ball for nearly 2 quarters after that.

And even then, they held the Ravens to a FG attempt. Too bad penalties ended up gifting them a TD.

He fumbles a lot. I thought he'd get it fixed but he still hasn't. This team can't afford those critical fumbles. LT can do it all, just have him go to work. Plus BB hates him and LT tears apart the Pats.

dude wrapped the ball up with both hands and his olineman's a$$ causes him to drop the ball?huge,monster concern

That was by far the WORST officiating I have ever seen in all of sports, not just football.

The Greene fumble following the Ravens TD was a 10 point swing. No way in hell we win.

full speed,i thought there was some bs calls.after watching them again,the jets killed themselves.however,that running into the kicker was terrible.how can you call a penalty on a guy sliding on his face for 4 yards

Archived