All Trolls Report Here

InstantClassic

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude again read the invite the thread tittle contains. Its honestly the only reason I jumped in this thread. I know how long a season it is. For example last year we started out 0-3 and still ended up controlling our own destiny. So ya I like the early start. Had we had a better start last year, well you guys don't sniff the playoffs.

You came to the thread because you are troll, we established that already!

If, if, if, if, if, if, if, yeah no sh*t if!

Just like if you don't lose another game this year, controlling your own destiny after week 2, will actually mean something! :blink:

Very serious. Had we won our first 3 games the last three wouldn't have been an issue. Is that logic to hard for you to comprehend?

Yeah, and if the Jets didn't lose three in a row in October...give it up already...you're going to play the IF game here? Any team can come up with that BS logic.

You came to the thread because you are troll, we established that already!

If, if, if, if, if, if, if, yeah no sh*t if!

Just like if you don't lose another game this year, controlling your own destiny after week 2, will actually mean something! :blink:

Hahaha dude!You lost to a Ravens team at home that lost this week to Cinci. then beat a Pats team we both expected to be weak this year. Congratulations!. Your will be playing your first road game in our house. Walking in at 1-1 and leaving at 1-2. Get your excuses ready. You guys have not been impressive at all so far this season.

Two home games and 1-1. LOL!!!

Hahaha dude!You lost to a Ravens team at home that lost this week to Cinci. then beat a Pats team we both expected to be weak this year. Congratulations!. Your will be playing your first road game in our house. Walking in at 1-1 and leaving at 1-2. Get your excuses ready. You guys have not been impressive at all so far this season.

But we control our own destiny! :confused0058:

How weak does this sh*t get!

So we lost a home game, big deal!

We lost multiple home games last year and were still playing 3 weeks into your golf tour! :rl:

How come you don't go to your beloved fin games? Or do you just not go there when the Jets are playing because you post BS on a Jets fan message board?

How come you don't go to your beloved fin games? Or do you just not go there when the Jets are playing because you post BS on a Jets fan message board?

Dude I live 15 minutes from the game. I cant afford the season tickets ( I have 3 kids) but I do have calls out and there is a very good chance I will be there. I normally attend 30% of the home games.

Yet its the very logic 99% of the Jets fans use week in and week out.

You're on here talking about what would have been if you were better last year, about controlling your own destiny in week 2. Jets fans on this site may say some dumb things, but tonight, the crown is all yours.

You're on here talking about what would have been if you were better last year, about controlling your own destiny in week 2. Jets fans on this site may say some dumb things, but tonight, the crown is all yours.

What's really funny is, he thinks he's actually making sense here! :rl:

This is going to be a fun week.

I love Dolphans. They have such an inflated, and completely unwarranted sense of their team's worth. They beat an absolutely atrocious Bills team and a Vikings team that can't score anymore (they got shut down the last 2 weeks) and whose only hope is a 40 yr old QB with a bad ankle.

As long as it's not 90 degrees with a 50% humidity at game time next Sunday night the Jets should win this game with a lead going into the 4th quarter.

This is going to be a fun week.

I love Dolphans. They have such an inflated, and completely unwarranted sense of their team's worth. They beat an absolutely atrocious Bills team and a Vikings team that can't score anymore (they got shut down the last 2 weeks) and whose only hope is a 40 yr old QB with a bad ankle.

As long as it's not 90 degrees with a 50% humidity at game time next Sunday night the Jets should win this game with a lead going into the 4th quarter.

It won't be 90 degrees, but you can bank on the humidity being closer to 90 then 50.

It's all a matter of how you portray things. You say it that way, but I can just as easily say it this way: The Jets barely lost by one point, due solely to penalties, to the team many had as the favorite to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl, and beat the sh*t out of the team that has dominated this division over the past decade. The Dolphins on the other hand, barely squeaked out a win over the joke of the division and barely bet another team with a 40-something QB who no-showed camp and was doing everything in his power to hand the game to the Dolphins on a silver platter.

Bottom line, it's two good defenses with two inconsistent offense matching up. You ask me, the Jets get the edge on both offense and defense, so I feel just fine about next Sunday.

As a side note, where does a Dolphins fan get off mocking the Bengals? That team won one of the toughest division in football while sweeping the division. Just because the Jets smacked them around twice in a row to end last season doesn't mean they're no good.

Think you need to re read the thread. This is the first post I replied to. It was the SECOND post in this thread and it called our dolphans. I replied just as I would expect you to reply.

Correction Jets fans almost always say dumb things. much like you have done tonight. So far you have played 2 home games and are 1-1. Much like the very team you support you are beating your chests as if you have actually accomplished anything of significance.

I'm here to tell you that you haven't. Your going to ride into Miami 1-1 and leave it 1-2. at best that will put you in second place of the AFC-E. If second place was your goal coming into the season then congrats I have a good feeling that you will achieve your goal.

If not. To bad. In the NFL running your mouth doesn't win you championships. If you did the season would already be over and you would be the champions.

Think you need to re read the thread. This is the first post I replied to. It was the SECOND post in this thread and it called our dolphans. I replied just as I would expect you to reply.

Correction Jets fans almost always say dumb things. much like you have done tonight. So far you have played 2 home games and are 1-1. Much like the very team you support you are beating your chests as if you have actually accomplished anything of significance.

I'm here to tell you that you haven't. Your going to ride into Miami 1-1 and leave it 1-2. at best that will put you in second place of the AFC-E. If second place was your goal coming into the season then congrats I have a good feeling that you will achieve your goal.

If not. To bad. In the NFL running your mouth doesn't win you championships. If you did the season would already be over and you would be the champions.

Neither does running your fingers along your keyboard on a message board.

It's all a matter of how you portray things. You say it that way, but I can just as easily say it this way: The Jets barely lost by one point, due solely to penalties, to the team many had as the favorite to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl, and beat the sh*t out of the team that has dominated this division over the past decade. The Dolphins on the other hand, barely squeaked out a win over the joke of the division and barely bet another team with a 40-something QB who no-showed camp and was doing everything in his power to hand the game to the Dolphins on a silver platter.

Bottom line, it's two good defenses with two inconsistent offense matching up. You ask me, the Jets get the edge on both offense and defense, so I feel just fine about next Sunday.

As a side note, where does a Dolphins fan get off mocking the Bengals? That team won one of the toughest division in football while sweeping the division. Just because the Jets smacked them around twice in a row to end last season doesn't mean they're no good.

Its not so much a matter of mocking the Bungles as a realization of what have they done recently. Ya last year they had an adoration inside their division where they went 6-0. No doubt that in itself is impressive, But for them its not the norm. for the last decade plus they have been pretty putrid. Even last year the played like crap backing into the playoffs and then folded like a deck of cards once they got in the playoffs.

Beating the Vikes on the road is MUCH more impressive than beating the pats at home. We all beat each other up each and every year. Also don't discount the Bills either. We both lost to them last year.

Archived