Ryan got my attention today!!

NYJ37/12

People who put coke or diet coke in Makers Mark whiskey should switch to Jack Daniels. Nuff said.

People that put anything (ice or water or coke) in whiskey should switch to jack daniels. I couldnt imagine drinking Jameson chilled or with ice or anything in it. you dont taste it unless it is room temp.

Me and you gotta hang out one time Crusher ;)

JIF your pointing out things aganist a 2-8 team thats in total dissarray and has been playing bad all season and claiming we improved ? I want to see that improvement vs the Patriots, the Steelers, The Bears ........ Not the bengals and not th sh*t head teams we should have destroyed that we had to come back and win in the 4th quarter.

The patriots proved to us you can go 17-0 and lose the most important game of the season. So us being 9-3 makes me happy in one sense but when the playoffs role around that record goes away and you hope your prepared . One thing I can tell you very confidently is the Jets have not scored a TD vs the 2 top defense on their schedule (rav and pack) and they didnt score aganist the worst defense in one of the biggest games of alot of these players lives a game that had so many differnt things tied to it was mind boggling.

Lets just leave it at this JIF, we wont agree with each others explanations here, we almost never do when we disagree, lets just see what happens when we play the Bears and the Steelers. While I hope to god we drop 50 with 4 TD passes and 200 yards rushing on each Im pretty sure will be lucky to score more than 10 points in each game unless its fumble fest or special teams abberation.

applause.gif

Are you sure the defense wasnt just worn out?

No, they were getting pushed around in the first half. how could they be worn out? it wasnt like there were a lot of 16 play 12 minute drives by the Pats. the Jets just let them score at will in the second half.

People that put anything (ice or water or coke) in whiskey should switch to jack daniels. I couldnt imagine drinking Jameson chilled or with ice or anything in it. you dont taste it unless it is room temp.

Me and you gotta hang out one time Crusher ;)

Sometimes when I drinks the Makers Mark I even forgets the glass. LOL 4th quarter Monday I was stone cold swilling it out the bottle./ My wife came into the den took one look at me told me to.. "Stay here" and set the house alarm. She no likey drunk Crusher trying to Run To the Border. LOL

Where did they bury the ball. I hope not on the property... That is like when they found the Redsox Jersey when they we building the new yankee stadium. I like the concept of burying it (I would have burned it) but that ball does not need to remain on the Jets Property.

I thought that was Giants property. If it isn't, why the hell are the Dolphins practicing there?

Archived