So who thinks the Pats are gonna win the SB?

AFJF

Considering half my section sold their Dolphin tickets to Dolphin fans and two guys who actually attended game by me were bitching at end of game they should have already dumped their Bills tickets I am fearing the SOJ mentality is spreading among Jet Fans and from the look of it the players on the field. Ryan with his stupid coaching moves and stunts of late and Sanchez who may team up with Edwards. Keller and Homlmes to become Butterfingers new spokes people were sad.

Holmes and Cromertie returning kick-ups and not letting field goal kicker kick and going for it on third downs show no respect for special teams. No faith in offense or special teams isn't even getting you a win in a wildcard games.

I hate brady, I really hate brady, but he looked like a man out there playing a child/ Sanchez is at best the starting QB on New Mexico Community College the way he played yesterday. Pats are going to the superbowl.

Pats will win the Superbowl, and what scares me is they are really young with two 1st, two 2nd, and two 3rd round draft picks. The dynasty has been reborn.

The best part is that one of those second rounders came from Carolina which means, if form holds, we'll have three of the top 33 picks. That pick is almost like having a third 1st rounder. Now we just need the Raiders to give up on the season and lose a few more games. I figure 7-9 should land us something in the 12-15 range.

I can't stand premature talk. Looking ahead and being WAY too optimitsic.

Last I heard, McCourty has a rib injury. If it is bad, that would be significant because as messed up as this sounds (he's a rookie) - he's the best thing they have going in the defensive secondary. Although the defense is improving, I still do not trust it against a good qb.

I hate hype. I always fear the players will start believeing it and stop focusing. I also hate when fans start pounding their chests and proclaiming their team is the greatest thing ever. Just shut up and root for your team, hope for the best, and enjoy the ride.

Wait, woah woah, ummm hmmm? That's like a QB who's team score touchdowns and stuff right? Yeah those are nice to have. Personally I think your weather proof offense can put enough pressure on teams to take them out of thier comfort zone and gives your defense a fighting chance every game. Injuries is what you need to worry about, like everyone else. Except us, we just suck right now.

Archived