Josh McDaniels for OC

jeti_knight

Right now I'd be down for any type of change there. Stats like running 2/3 of the time on 1st and 10 and teams saying they basically know you're plays is just unacceptable. He needs to go, just wish they could do it before end of season so we could have a shot at going somewhere. Who knows maybe he will actually have decent game plans in the playoffs again like he did last year.

F*ck yes, but he wouldn't do it...unless he did...then he would.

Absolutely not. I don't want that ******* retarded moron anywhere near my football team.

Takes a real genius to tell Tom Brady to throw the ball to Randy Moss.

McDaniel is an offensive genius like Norv Turner was in Dallas when he had a cast of Hall of Famers to coach. :rolleyes:

So what explains the statistically strong passing game of Denver with Kyle Orton at QB throwing to a bunch of busts and Eddie Royal?

Also, using your last sentence's logic I can come up with an argument for why there's no great coaches anymore. No one wants to hear it.

F*ck yes, but he wouldn't do it...unless he did...then he would.

So what explains the statistically strong passing game of Denver with Kyle Orton at QB throwing to a bunch of busts and Eddie Royal?

Also, using your last sentence's logic I can come up with an argument for why there's no great coaches anymore. No one wants to hear it.

Mike McCoy - the Broncos OC.

Seriously? So the Broncos hire the guy who ran the Patriots offense in '07 and was considered Belichick's 2nd protege after Mangini...to run Mike McCoy's offense™?

I believe it. Man when hater's get to hating on here...

Do yourself a favor and do 30 seconds of research before you make ridiculous snide comments that do nothing but demonstrate your ignorance.

Archived