Who to Root For - Week 15 Wildcard Edition

Bergen Jet

Obviously we need the Jets to win. Yes we have a comfortable lead on the 6th wild card spot but we can put a virtual nail in the coffin of the rest of the pack with a win here regardless of the outcome of any other game. We can't keep giving up ground to the pack. 

Bills over the Dolphins.

Jaguars over the Colts

Rams over Chiefs.

In this scenario we punch our ticket to the playoffs today.

For the 5th seed:

Saints over Ravens.

5th or 6th seed doesn't matter much though because we will steam roll either KC or Jacksonville.

Pipe Dream division champion scenario:

1. Win the Buffalo game and one other game.

2. Pats lose out.

OR

1. Win out

2. Pats lose both divisional games.

I won't bother looking at the strength of victory and other tie breakers until I see the Pats lose a game.

Bottom line... WIN the ******* game today.

Ha ha ha. Who spiked the eggnog? The Jets will be lucky to finish 10-6. Par for the course considering a week before the season we were kept amused and entertained with threads like

Can the Jets go 15-1?

LMAO

You are entirely right. They shouldn't even both playing the next 3 games.

I won't bother looking at the strength of victory and other tie breakers until I see the Pats lose a game.

It looks good for NE. Pretty much the only way the Jets win the division is with NE going 0-2 vs Bills and Fins and Jets going 3-0.

If Jets go 3-0 and NE goes 1-2 its only win being the Packers, Jets win on Division record.

If NE loses to the Bills, Packers and beat the Dolphins, then relevant SOV Patriots: Ravens (9-4), Colts (7-6) , Chargers (8-6), Dolphins (7-6)

Jets: Browns (5-8), Broncos (3-10), Texans (5-8), Bills (3-10)

If NE loses to Dolphins,Packers and beat the Bills then relevant SOV Patriots: Ravens (9-4), Colts (7-6), Chargers (8-6)

Jets: Browns (5-8), Broncos (3-10), Texans (5-8)

Archived