banned TGG again!

johnny green balls

those guys are ridiculous! if you ever go over there steer clear of dinobitch2 (a 22 year old, tiny dicked, lives in his mother's attic, mod-- every one of his juvenille posts are: "heh hhe drunk again, kewl beer rox, yo!") ... the kid is literally mentally challenged and the concepts of humor and sarcasm are completely lost on him. what a little pussy!

Not for nothing, but why do you guys even care what goes on at other sites? This is a pretty good one right here. JMO. I waste as much time here as anywhere else. Lots of it to spare this week with some sick time being cashed in.

Not for nothing, but why do you guys even care what goes on at other sites? This is a pretty good one right here. JMO. I waste as much time here as anywhere else. Lots of it to spare this week with some sick time being cashed in.

good points; i also like how dinobrat2 says "well you can challenge any banning you want" but you can't log in to PM a real mod to complain after he arbitrarily bans you without announcing it to the board. the kid takes every joke and benign insult so personally and seriously-- the kid's life must be extremely pathetic.

good points; i also like how dinobrat2 says "well you can challenge any banning you want" but you can't log in to PM a real mod to complain after he arbitrarily bans you without announcing it to the board. the kid takes every joke and benign insult so personally and seriously-- the kid's life must be extremely pathetic.

not worth it anymore over at Ganggreen,, i think they let a few power hungry younsters get ahold of the Mod spots and its gotten quite funny how fast they ban someone,,

there wa s apost where someone said where have some of the better posters gone , and someone said they got banned form here,, haha

not worth it anymore over at Ganggreen,, i think they let a few power hungry younsters get ahold of the Mod spots and its gotten quite funny how fast they ban someone,,

there wa s apost where someone said where have some of the better posters gone , and someone said they got banned form here,, haha

that was me :lol: might be why i got banned!

Hahahaha. With complete objectivity, that Dinobot guy is the worst mod and most unimaginative poster in the history of the planet.

A word of wisdom, don't write anything in defense of the late George Jetson. That guy is a sore point for them.

They have this whole thread about who started the name "Bollywood" andf nobody seems to know.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaa!!!!

Hahahaha. With complete objectivity, that Dinobot guy is the worst mod and most unimaginative poster in the history of the planet.

A word of wisdom, don't write anything in defense of the late George Jetson. That guy is a sore point for them.

They have this whole thread about who started the name "Bollywood" andf nobody seems to know.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaa!!!!

haha actually i defended jetson on the board today, someone said he came up with bollywood and someone else said he got banned. i had the audacity to point out that yet another great poster got banned from TGG. hahahahahahahahahahaaa. i posted a horrible, offensive disgusting post here and did i get banned? hell no, the mods deleted it and moved on. no public shaming ritual like at TGG.

He's from GGG.com . He just joined us a week or so ago. He's wounds are still fresh :lol:

i posted a horrible, offensive disgusting post here and did i get banned? hell no, the mods deleted it and moved on. no public shaming ritual like at TGG.

Speaking of which, please don't do that again. :oops: Gross.

Speaking of which, please don't do that again. :oops: Gross.

sorry max #-o

thread over at TGG no one can figure out why or how i got banned by reading my posts-- they need to reign dinobitch2 in. when he banned SJ i PM'd him and asked him why because there was nothing in his posts that was even midly offensive. he just said "because he's racist!" i mean HUH? a polish-ukranian guy telling some guy: "skippy, go make me a keilbasa with extra 'kraut" is racist in that bafoon's mind.

(by the way, SJ: fuggin hilarious)

haha yep. the only explanation they'll give is "he got himself banned." i literally did nothing. pathetic that some people have such power trips over a website. ah well, this is my new home anyways ever since the TGG banned SJ for saying "kielbasa"

Bro he got banned for a "kielbasa incident" alright. I am guessing you missed the video.

It was gruesome.

dissention amongs the plebs at TGG:

"OK, guys, here's the deal. People who post here are going to be suspended. It's just a fact. Nobody has to like it. 9 times out of 10, I don't like suspending people either. Pennyandthejets canned a guy who had just joined for posting false news, regardless of the fact if you thought it was just a joke or not. Had someone who had a good posting history done that, it would have been a different story. I had advised the new mods to do that to discourage trolls from other other boards from worming their way in here and causing trouble.

Now, when someone is suspended, it is not a topic of public debate in this forum. If you have an issue with a suspension, take it to Petro, or to CMan or myself, and we'll talk to the mod about it. This thing will be discussed via PM now, NOT pubically in a thread. All it does is cause more problems in a community we all like enjoy. Not many people like coming to a messageboard and reading whining about a guy who got suspended. It also serves to force a divide between board members and moderators, and we don't need that either.

I'll be closing any threads from here on out dealing with suspensions. As I said, they are counterproductive to this community. We all know the rules, and we all know the consequence of breaking those rules.

One last note for those who see this type of thing as a "power trip". Grow up already. There is no power in being a mod on a messageboard. If anything, it changes the dynamics of your level of enjoyment when you are a mod. You are accused all the time of abusing power, or your told how wrong it is that you voiced an opinion, or a myriad of other crap. The admins and mods are just here to discuss football, or hang here in the BS section and talk about whatever it is that you guys talk about here. Let them do the jobs they have been tasked with doing, and leave it at that.

If anyone has issue with this, please PM me, and we can discuss it.

Thanks."

Appears the commonfolk over at pravda got a little antsy after a couple of bogus bannings. looks like the mods have chosen the same tact as red china at tienamen.

I can't take all the credit, I have to share some with George Jetson =D>

"WE ARE AT WAR WITH EURASIA. WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH EURASIA."

Archived