JetsJerseyShop.com

haggis

So I work with a Dolphin fan and he was nuts enough to offer me a bet in the offseason: Best regular season record between Jets and Miami....loser buys the winner a replica jersey of their choice. Well obviously he lost and he is crying and screaming that he needs to shell out $80 for a jersey.....then he tell me he has one for $69 and free shipping at jetsjerseyshop.com I've looked at the website and I'm a little unsure.....anyone dealt with these guys?

Well if this isn't the trickiest spam I've ever seen.

LOL, I wondered if that would be called. Seriously, tho, I want this dick to get me the right jersey I'm owed.....I just wondered if anyone had dealt with these guys. Delete, block or whatever the thread if it's not cool.

LOL, I wondered if that would be called. Seriously, tho, I want this dick to get me the right jersey I'm owed.....I just wondered if anyone had dealt with these guys. Delete, block or whatever the thread if it's not cool.

Haha, I'm just F'n around.

Tell him to go to a legit site. He lost the bet, and the terms were "a replica jersey of your choice". That means where he gets it should be under your discretion too so you get the exact jersey you want.

Come on man, don't let yourself get worked by a Dolphins fan. He shouldn't be that smart, he's a Dolphins fan.

Tell him to go to a legit site. He lost the bet, and the terms were "a replica jersey of your choice". That means where he gets it should be under your discretion too so you get the exact jersey you want.

Come on man, don't let yourself get worked by a Dolphins fan. He shouldn't be that smart, he's a Dolphins fan.

Yeah he already came to me this morning a said, "dude I don't think that site is legit.....I'm getting spam email and I didn't even order!" Told him to get his punk-arse over to jetsshop.com

Archived