Apex NC Fan looking for Jets Bar

ApexNC_JetFan

Hey All - I'm here in Apex NC and found two bars that say they're Jet bars, Oh Mulligans and Connelly's on Davis Drive. Does anyone know which has a better following?

Thanks! Go Jets!

Hey Apex, Oh' Mulligans is the place to be. I haven't been to Connelly's in Cary, but Oh' Mulligans in Morrisville (across from RDU) is the place to go. I usually go there about every other week due to the fact I have to watch my 2 year old sometimes and can't make it. The guys there are great and we get at least 20-30 fans every week (sometimes more). Oh' Mulligans is also a Steelers hangout, but the Jets fans get the better TV and accommodations on the other side of the bar. Southern Jet usually posts on here sometimes, but he is our coordinator so he should be able to give you more info. Although I won't be able to make it tonight, I'm sure the joint will be rocking. You should come on out and partake in the festivities.

Hey Apex, Oh' Mulligans is the place to be. I haven't been to Connelly's in Cary, but Oh' Mulligans in Morrisville (across from RDU) is the place to go. I usually go there about every other week due to the fact I have to watch my 2 year old sometimes and can't make it. The guys there are great and we get at least 20-30 fans every week (sometimes more). Oh' Mulligans is also a Steelers hangout, but the Jets fans get the better TV and accommodations on the other side of the bar. Southern Jet usually posts on here sometimes, but he is our coordinator so he should be able to give you more info. Although I won't be able to make it tonight, I'm sure the joint will be rocking. You should come on out and partake in the festivities.

Oh'Mulligans for sure - we have a group of folks that have been meeting up for years and usually get at least 30 every week. Tonight we should have a more (I hope). Come on over!

https://sites.google...ite/ncjetsfans/

Thor- If I'm over in Wilmington during a game I'll look you up. Thanks!

Raleigh_Jets_Fan - partaking in the festivities at Oh Mulligans sounds great, I'm gonna head over there tonight. I saw one of the blogs on here where they talked about it and it sounded pretty good. I was asking about Connelly's because somewhere else I had saw the owner is a big time Jet fan. Thanks for the reply...maybe I'll see ya down there some time

Thanks GreenBeans - I'm definitely heading down there tonight.

Apex when you get there please tell everyone what a great site JetNation.com is. Greenbeans has been saying so many bad things about this site, it is keeping people from the group away. SJ tries to say good things but Beans is always cutting him off.

Thanks GreenBeans - I'm definitely heading down there tonight!

Look forward to seeing you there - it's a good time!

Apex when you get there please tell everyone what a great site JetNation.com is. Greenbeans has been saying so many bad things about this site, it is keeping people from the group away. SJ tries to say good things but Beans is always cutting him off.

Any publicity is good publicity, Dooshie. :)

I hate it when Beans cuts me off. It's do un-Mod-ish of him.

Apex, see you there tonight.

https://sites.google.com/site/ncjetsfans/

Look forward to seeing you there - it's a good time!

Any publicity is good publicity, Dooshie. :)

This sight definitely gets a thumbs up from me and I'll be sure to let everyone know. I signed up last night and within 24 hours I've gone back and forth with some fellow Jet fans. It's been great. Can't wait to get to Oh Mulligans tonight. I'd have to go back to my days on Long Island since the last time I was around 20-30 Jet fans at one time.

This sight definitely gets a thumbs up from me and I'll be sure to let everyone know. I signed up last night and within 24 hours I've gone back and forth with some fellow Jet fans. It's been great. Can't wait to get to Oh Mulligans tonight. I'd have to go back to my days on Long Island since the last time I was around 20-30 Jet fans at one time.

P.S. Yea, I posted this twice...I'm still learning how to maneuver through the blog posting. Ha!

P.S. Yea, I posted this twice...I'm still learning how to maneuver through the blog posting. Ha!

Well thanks for the kind words and the double post. We are not above padding the stats, lol.

Oh and Greenbeans and SJ who you will meet are two of the nicest people you will ever meet. HUGE Jets fans as well. Although when the Jets don't do well stand back from SJ.

Well thanks for the kind words and the double post. We are not above padding the stats, lol.

Oh and Greenbeans and SJ who you will meet are two of the nicest people you will ever meet. HUGE Jets fans as well. Although when the Jets don't do well stand back from SJ.

haha, Beans has been talking out of school angry.gif

Thats only when I dont have my meds.

Software developer.. head up a software development team and develop myself.

This is a good area for that. RedHat, IBM and SAS are hiring I think.

I found 44 software jobs at SAS in Cary (raleigh area) alone ( great people friendly company)

http://www.sas.com/j...obs/search.html

redhat a few

https://careers.redh...ocation=Raleigh

and IBM always has openings

That's great. I look forward to meeting them. I've been a big fan myself for almost 40 years. I remember going to Shea to see them play, had season tickets at that other stadium...I can't remember the name. Okay, so I really do remember it, I just hated walking into that stadium and seeing that sign. I get a little ticked off myself when the Jets are playing bad.

This is a good area for that. RedHat, IBM and SAS are hiring I think.

I found 44 software jobs at SAS in Cary (raleigh area) alone ( great people friendly company)

http://www.sas.com/j...obs/search.html

redhat a few

https://careers.redh...ocation=Raleigh

and IBM always has openings

There are plenty of jobs... not many that pay like jobs here in NJ :)

Almost took a job in Zebulon in 1997... was working for a company that worked with Glaxo back then so I was going to work directly for them.

There are plenty of jobs... not many that pay like jobs here in NJ :)

Almost took a job in Zebulon in 1997... was working for a company that worked with Glaxo back then so I was going to work directly for them.

Not paying because every opening has 125 decent applicants. Give it 12-18 months and you'll make close to the same money here with 1/3 the taxes.

Archived