What to do with Revis this week?

LionelRichie

Definitely Hernandez. Gronkowski would abuse Cromartie all day and have him sitting on the bench sucking his thumb before it's all said and done. He's going to be a mismatch for just about anybody on that defense IMO.

We'll see. I think the whole TEs abuse CBs by bodying up is overrated. The matchup problem of a CB on a TE is in the running game when the CB can't take on the block, not in coverage. One of Cromartie's skills is that he is very long. That lets him disrupt passes without being right on the guy. I'm more worried about Hernandez in the passing game. IMO Gronkowski is a traditional TE whereas Hernandez will cause more matchup problems.

We'll see. I think the whole TEs abuse CBs by bodying up is overrated. The matchup problem of a CB on a TE is in the running game when the CB can't take on the block, not in coverage. One of Cromartie's skills is that he is very long. That lets him disrupt passes without being right on the guy. I'm more worried about Hernandez in the passing game. IMO Gronkowski is a traditional TE whereas Hernandez will cause more matchup problems.

Cromartie 6'2" 211 lbs. Gronkowski 6' 6" 265 lbs. That is a matchup problem. Gronk is a great blocking TE but anything but traditional. He didn't catch 10 TD passes on accident.

Cromartie 6'2" 211 lbs. Gronkowski 6' 6" 265 lbs. That is a matchup problem. Gronk is a great blocking TE but anything but traditional. He didn't catch 10 TD passes on accident.

Weights probably an issue. But I'm willing to bet Cromartie can get higher than Gronkowski going for a ball.

Archived