Jets Pep Rally on Sat

4HCrew

Pep rallies are lame. Parades are good. Do the latter, if you can.

You know what else is lame? Idolizing an owner. I see it at patsfans and I see it in this thread - the avatar with woody in it. What is that? I remember kraft driving through the masses in the tailgating lots - in a golf cart - shaking everyone's hand. People just kissing his bum-bum. Messed up....mind you this bum-bum charges one the highest ticket prices in the league and $40 just to park. To make matter worse, nothing was done to alleviate the traffic. Really, you are arse-kissing a financial rapist.

So, woody - yeah! Really? psl's are swell. Thank you so much! The new stadium blows - thank you, thank you!

Pep rallies are lame. Parades are good. Do the latter, if you can.

You know what else is lame? Idolizing an owner. I see it at patsfans and I see it in this thread - the avatar with woody in it. What is that? I remember kraft driving through the masses in the tailgating lots - in a golf cart - shaking everyone's hand. People just kissing his bum-bum. Messed up....mind you this bum-bum charges one the highest ticket prices in the league and $40 just to park. To make matter worse, nothing was done to alleviate the traffic. Really, you are arse-kissing a financial rapist.

So, woody - yeah! Really? psl's are swell. Thank you so much! The new stadium blows - thank you, thank you!

garb-Thanks for your pleasant hello take some nice pills today

Archived