Ground and Pound

visajets

Yes they do.

And they trust him because.......?

And we should trust Mc because....?

(hint, compare their ammount of pro football experience)

McKnight looked pretty dam good running for 158 yards against the Bills. The same Bills who almost beat the Patriots. The same NFL team Bills. He could be the secret weapon.

damn..i keep forgetting about B.Smith.....is he not playing or iffy....

I posted a thread before asking this some question and nobody anwsered me. The last I've seen is that it shouldn't keep him out. Not sure how much if any he'll be limited.

McKnight looked pretty dam good running for 158 yards against the Bills. The same Bills who almost beat the Patriots. The same NFL team Bills. He could be the secret weapon.

Visa, I am a big believer in McKnight.

Like him more than Woodhead.

Woodhead will play because he has played alot for the NEP, proven himself under fire and frankly they have no choice due to injuries.

NYJ are not in a McKnight must play position.

This would be a big gamble putting in a rookie with 1 NFL game under his belt where one fumble or missed protection could spell the difference.

This isnt the Bills.

This isnt the regular season.

Visa, I am a big believer in McKnight.

Like him more than Woodhead.

Woodhead will play because he has played alot for the NEP, proven himself under fire and frankly they have no choice due to injuries.

NYJ are not in a McKnight must play position.

This would be a big gamble putting in a rookie with 1 NFL game under his belt where one fumble or missed protection could spell the difference.

This isnt the Bills.

This isnt the regular season.

Ok then keep him warm and cozy on the bench and then God forbid we need him we are screwed. See my point.

Archived