Holmes on First Take

sh4dy15

We need to stop talking about the pats and focus on the damn steelers....my god the win was awesome but we have accomplished nothing.

that's not encouraging..

Glad to see I' m not the only one feeling leery.

We're all completely in love with this win and heaping praise on the team. So how do you get up for a game for a team we just beat when we just got a win that was as important as the Superbowl.

Glad to see I' m not the only one feeling leery.

We're all completely in love with this win and heaping praise on the team. So how do you get up for a game for a team we just beat when we just got a win that was as important as the Superbowl.

Not "THE SUPERBOWL", more important than his superbowl with the Steelers. He went on to say they are in no way finished and have not achieved his goal yet, a superbowl with the Jets.

Rex will get them to re-focus.

In fairness to Holmes, he said it was sweeter only because nobody gave them a chance to win this week.

This. I'm not worried about this teams focus one bit.

They set out to return to this spot with intentions of winning this time around. I have no doubt everyone knows exactly what is at stake here and will be ready for Pitt. Especially after hearing a little about what Byrd said to the guys, about living in the moment and understanding that this is a chance of a lifetime to change the course of history for the NY Jets.

We might not win, but we'll be ready for the fight.

This. I'm not worried about this teams focus one bit.

They set out to return to this spot with intentions of winning this time around. I have no doubt everyone knows exactly what is at stake here and will be ready for Pitt. Especially after hearing a little about what Byrd said to the guys, about living in the moment and understanding that this is a chance of a lifetime to change the course of history for the NY Jets.

We might not win, but we'll be ready for the fight.

Not only that but its not like theyre just dancing around yelling about how happy they are that they beat the Pats. If poeple are asking them questions about it then they are going to answer because they are proud of that.

Not worried in the least bit, they'll be ready to roll sunday.

Archived