Really WFAN?

T0mShane

Guest Jpf4671

Mallusis and whoever the hell she is mocking us the wholemtime, laughing at us, the management at that station is so atrocious, the day fatso retires their all in serious trouble, the flagship ny sports station and this is what's going on while I'm driving home,....just awesome

well i hope Fatcessa rips Schotty to shreds tomrrow. He's got nothing to lose since the Jets PR shut him out. Francesa will usher in an outrage that will get Schotty removed.

Love him or hate him, they dont call him the Sports Pope for nothin

He will do nothing of the sort.

He'll never do anything to help the Jets, he'll mock, distort and ignore.

Same sh*t, different day.

He will do nothing of the sort.

He'll never do anything to help the Jets, he'll mock, distort and ignore.

Same sh*t, different day.

He doesn't have enough insight to even go there.

1050 has a pretty good postgame on now, but their signal covers from here to next door.

Guest Jpf4671

I see and agree with all the fire shotty threads and free agent stuff but there will be plenty of time for that, as long as this thread is here I just have to express how much I hate wfan, tonight driving home ( I tried, I really tried to listen to 1050 but the static got to me ) anyway tonight driving home just put me over the edge, to have those 2 on there laughing and mocking the jets is just unforgivable, really WFAN!,....REALLY!!!!!!! I F'N hate them what a disgrace to new York.

Archived