Whats up all!!

BleedinGreenNC

Just wanted to say hello to everyone on here, i just found out about this site from GreenBeans and Southernjet at the game yesterday, looking forward to chatting with everyone.Laters!! By the way Beans, i had a great time yesterday, thanks!!

Nice to see you again...Make youself at home.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone on here, i just found out about this site from GreenBeans and Southernjet at the game yesterday, looking forward to chatting with everyone.Laters!! By the way Beans, i had a great time yesterday, thanks!!

What up Bleedin'? Welcome to the Nation, I think you're gonna like it here. Glad you had a good time with the Amedeos gang yesterday.

BleedinGreen....

You are friends with SouthernJet and Greenbeans. We wish you well!

Welcome to the Site. Looks like I might have to send some business cards down South. Who knew the recruiting efforts were in full effect outside of the tri-state area.

Good job guys!

BleedinGreen....

You are friends with SouthernJet and Greenbeans. We wish you well!

Welcome to the Site. Looks like I might have to send some business cards down South. Who knew the recruiting efforts were in full effect outside of the tri-state area.

Good job guys!

Old SJ and I are trying to corrupt, I mean recruit, as many people as we can, Max. :D Poor Bleedin' never had a chance. :lol:

Archived