Celtics kick Knicks arse third time this year

Blackout

Oh look, another frontrunning high school kid started another useless thread. Yay.

I have a bachelors degree you a-hole and I've been on this forum talking Celtics since you were floating in your papa's pubic region.

anyways lol @ the thought of Boston losing early in the playoffs. LOL I say.

I have a bachelors degree you a-hole

Look I realize that this is what they told you, but I can't take it anymore. They let you slide by. Dbatesman and I are in academia and we can't take it anymore. Your degree was honorary and your college experience was like the disabled undergraduate version of A Beautiful Mind. It's kind of like when a football team decides that they've run up the score enough and now it's OK to let the mentally challenged kid on the other team run 99 yards down the field and score a touchdown. Then everyone applauds and goes "Ooooooh little Blackout scored! Isn't that great?" And it is, but once that disabled kid starts spitting trash you have to put him in his place and also tell him that the bacon egg and cheese bagels that they let him and the rest of his class make in the morning for the rest of the school suck.

Look I realize that this is what they told you, but I can't take it anymore. They let you slide by. Dbatesman and I are in academia and we can't take it anymore. Your degree was honorary and your college experience was like the disabled undergraduate version of A Beautiful Mind. It's kind of like when a football team decides that they've run up the score enough and now it's OK to let the mentally challenged kid on the other team run 99 yards down the field and score a touchdown. Then everyone applauds and goes "Ooooooh little Blackout scored! Isn't that great?" And it is, but once that disabled kid starts spitting trash you have to put him in his place and also tell him that the bacon egg and cheese bagels that they let him and the rest of his class make in the morning for the rest of the school suck.

fail.

lmao whatever you say madmike. you've been a walking punchline since the day you registered.

how many times were you banned?

Once. Say whatever you want about me. At least i'm not a sniveling bandwagoning front runner like you. Anyone who calls themself a Jets and Giants fan is either a girl who is a casual sports fan or a waste of space like you.

Madmike, you're the same retard who never posted in the Other Sports section until the Carmelo trade, and when you did start you blessed us with gems as such as "Chris Paul is a better shooter than Deron Williams" and "The celtics will lose in the first round of the playoffs this year"

Clearly you don't know basketball and I am wasting my time even engaging in a discussion with you.

Madmike, you're the same retard who never posted in the Other Sports section until the Carmelo trade, and when you did start you blessed us with gems as such as "Chris Paul is a better shooter than Deron Williams" and "The celtics will lose in the first round of the playoffs this year"

Clearly you don't know basketball and I am wasting my time even engaging in a discussion with you.

You're a Jets-Giants-Celtics fan. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You lecturing anyone about anything have to do with any sports knowledge is about the most hilarious thing I've read today.

You're a Jets-Giants-Celtics fan. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You lecturing anyone about anything have to do with any sports knowledge is about the most hilarious thing I've read today.

so I call you out on two rediculous statements and you fail to defend your bullsh*t comments?

thanks for proving my point mam.

what is the next piece of basketball knowledge you will drop with us? That you think Allen Iverson plays better defense than Kobe?

Archived