UMass Football To MAC

Lil Bit Special

Good money move. Sucks for Maine and UNH as they are stranded up north with all the teams dropping football. Looks like NEC or some other conference will be getting two new members.

At least LBS and I can go to a game without making an hour and a half minute drive. Not sure how I feel about this as the State legislature has cut spending on the UMass system (students pay more) but the powers that be in Amherst think D1 football is the answer?

Sucks to be a UMass-Amherst student as the football team will be D1 but will play in another part of the State.

At least LBS and I can go to a game without making an hour and a half minute drive. Not sure how I feel about this as the State legislature has cut spending on the UMass system (students pay more) but the powers that be in Amherst think D1 football is the answer?

Sucks to be a UMass-Amherst student as the football team will be D1 but will play in another part of the State.

Looking forward to the thrilling Zips v Minutemen game?

Looking forward to the thrilling Zips v Minutemen game?

Its got to be better than Lowell Riverhawks vs Minutemen pretending to play D1 hockey.

Football will only be part of the excitement. I can tailgate, go shopping at Christmas Tree Shops, watch a game, and have a Five Guys burger before heading home.

I call this a win-win.

Its got to be better than Lowell Riverhawks vs Minutemen pretending to play D1 hockey.

Football will only be part of the excitement. I can tailgate, go shopping at Christmas Tree Shops, watch a game, and have a Five Guys burger before heading home.

I call this a win-win.

We have a new Coach so you know Lowell Hockey is going to be awesome this season :blink:

I'll buy the tickets to the UMass/Kent State game if you buy the beers. That is a win for me!

Archived