"Can't Wait" Re-Mix

Jetsfan80

Way to ruin one of the coolest moments in Jets history.

That was so ******* ghey you should be smacked for posting it, all of you.

I am beginning to believe the things people have been saying about you.

Mrs. Crusher isnt fat and I'm not sure muffin top loves the beasties as much as I do.

You must be slow.

In all seriousness, let's try and stay on topic here. We don't do this much but I am pretty damn psyched that the JetNation.com was placed in front of Rex like that.

"Can't wait" was an awesome moment... for a week.

Too bad they actually had to go to Pittsburgh. :rolleyes:

Good point. In hindsight they should have waited!

Hey do you need me to correct that spelling error in your username? I never should have copied\pasted from a Crusher post! :D

Hey do you need me to correct that spelling error in your username? I never should have copied\pasted from a Crusher post! :D

Yes, please - Optimus Primate - was what it should have ended up as, haha... :D

"Can't wait" was an awesome moment... for a week.

Too bad they actually had to go to Pittsburgh. :rolleyes:

Slap dick fans with a slap dick mentality deserve to get their dick slapped. I hear CTM would love to provide the slap.

Slap dick fans with a slap dick mentality deserve to get their dick slapped. I hear CTM would love to provide the slap.

All I'm saying is that it'd be way cooler if we were celebrating "can't wait" because we went into Pitt and dominated... rather than knowing he made that scene, and then disappeared the following week.

Is CTM your got to guy for a good slap?

How 'bout it Max? I made you that super cool Hard Knocks logo... and this is my thanks? OptimASS?

Archived