Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

Why the sudden change in direction? :rolleyes:

I've pushed lybching you earlier and I've been wanting to lynch Lily all game. If RD is scum I believe either you, Lily or CTM is the other scum. So there has been no switch. Have no doubt I'll hammer that's what I've done.

So I haven't changed agendas. I just don't want to possibly lynch the vig

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've pushed lybching you earlier and I've been wanting to lynch Lily all game. If RD is scum I believe either you, Lily or CTM is the other scum. So there has been no switch. Have no doubt I'll hammer that's what I've done.

So I haven't changed agendas. I just don't want to possibly lynch the vig

Sheesh. How do you not get that I was being sarcastic.

The bold I find interesting though... you list 3 people you'd like to lynch, then say you don't want to lynch the vig... as if you might know who the vig is.

Yeah I'm not sure who the vig was. But Hess said he gave RD a gun in one of his posts.

If RD claims vig then I'll have pause. If he claims roleless or anything other then Vig then I'm going to drop the hammer unless everyone has a change of heart.

A random lynch only helps scum now. Like I've said before.

Sheesh. How do you not get that I was being sarcastic.

The bold I find interesting though... you list 3 people you'd like to lynch, then say you don't want to lynch the vig... as if you might know who the vig is.

Yeah I'm not sure who the vig was. But Hess said he gave RD a gun in one of his posts.

If RD claims vig then I'll have pause. If he claims roleless or anything other then Vig then I'm going to drop the hammer unless everyone has a change of heart.

A random lynch only helps scum now. Like I've said before.

What? Hess saying he gave RD a gun was a BLATANT joke, the concern you are feigning here is pathetic. If you were concerned about RD being the vig, and you "didn't want to lynch the vig" then why did you put RD at L1 and then goad Lily into hammering?

Lily hammered RD already. You actually think your unvote after the hammer is going to work? What the **** kind of sh*t are you smoking.... this is like playing mafia with the chromosome-deficient offspring of SenorGato and DWC2.

Some lynches aren't sealed with a hammer. I've played where they are and I've played games where they aren't. Since the mod didn't specify he shouldnt end it with the last vote.

What? Hess saying he gave RD a gun was a BLATANT joke, the concern you are feigning here is pathetic. If you were concerned about RD being the vig, and you "didn't want to lynch the vig" then why did you put RD at L1 and then goad Lily into hammering?

Lily hammered RD already. You actually think your unvote after the hammer is going to work? What the **** kind of sh*t are you smoking.... this is like playing mafia with the chromosome-deficient offspring of SenorGato and DWC2.

Some lynches aren't sealed with a hammer. I've played where they are and I've played games where they aren't. Since the mod didn't specify he shouldnt end it with the last vote.

Unless RD needs an extra vote to be lynched, it will be sealed with the last vote. That is how it always works here, any mod that says 5 votes to lynch, gets the required 5 votes, then lets people unvote and doesn't count the lynch is doing it wrong. :rolleyes:

It doesn't say it in the rules at the beginning, but it says it in every single vote count update.

Why is it every time there's a discussion of the right way to do things, and the retarded way... you are the one laying out the retarded option?

8 players now.... assuming 2 scum.

No lynch now, scum NK, vig holsters? = 7 players, 5 town, 2 scum. We'd have 6 voters + 1 silenced tomorrow, and we need 4 votes to lynch.

Lynch now, say we lynch town, scum NK, vig holsters = 6 players, 4 town, 2 scum. We'd have 5 voters + 1 silenced tomorrow, and we need 4 to lynch. We'd never get the lynch to happen...

Lynch now, say we lynch scum, scum NK, vig holsters = 6 players, 5 town, 1 scum. We'd have 5 voters + 1 silenced (maybe), and we need 4 to lynch.

Does this look right to you all?

If we get this wrong, how the **** can town win if they have a silencer to take away a voter?

This is what I was referring to a few days ago, if Duke's not scum, we're going to have to get lucky

This is what I was referring to a few days ago, if Duke's not scum, we're going to have to get lucky

Final Vote Count:

Jack (2):Brett, Duke

Brett (1): Verb

Duke (5): Dan, Primate, CTM, Jack, Lily

I will do the scene soon but it will be from bb so no pics and ultra blood sound effects unfortunately, at least for me.

CTM weren't you actually the first vote on Duke?

Can't say i like the way that went down, but still feel good about duke as scum

Not sure if I'm lynched or not with the unvote...prolly

Everyone remember who got the Duke train rolling. THIS MAN!

FTR, saying I'm not a noob is like saying you're not a virgin because you had sex twice. Yes I played at JI what? 2-3 years ago? when noone had any clue how to play... except you. Then I played once here right after The Exodus and sucked big time (I think I even posted a PM from the mod). Yes I know how things work. No, i have no clue what ''silenced' means. or WIFORM..

Yes, but he missed it the first time, so I voted again..

Okay, just wanted to be sure... seems a lot scummier if you gave your case, watched to see if it got traction and then jumped on... which is how the vote count makes it look.

Okay, just wanted to be sure... seems a lot scummier if you gave your case, watched to see if it got traction and then jumped on... which is how the vote count makes it look.

I think i saw your post earlier putting it on my and dan's shoulders..

Final Vote Count:

Jack (2):Brett, Duke

Brett (1): Verb

Duke (5): Dan, Primate, CTM, Jack, Lily

I will do the scene soon but it will be from bb so no pics and ultra blood sound effects unfortunately, at least for me.

CTM played you all like a fiddle.

I think i saw your post earlier putting it on my and dan's shoulders..

Yup. I ignored my instincts and put my trust in you two... the squeakiest clean players left in the game. I hate every one of the people left, cause I could make a case on any of you in a heartbeat... except Jack, I don't even have to make a case on him.... just let him post.

Super Secret Hidden scene from Chapter 1:

"DUuuuuke...Duuuuuke...over here Duuuuuke. Come to me Duke. Come to me."

Duke still distaught over JVOR's death looks around confused. "Where is that coming from?" he asks himself.

Duke the symp?

Archived