Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

Here's the sum total of Brett's contributions overnight:

I think it is between Jack, Verb, and CTM...

JVoR, when are you going to talk about your death?

He says there is more to it than that.

Here's a guy who was supposedly silenced, and has living and dead townies pushing the idea that he's the scummiest thing going, and this is all he has to offer up to the town overnight?

Look at the time on those posts. The guy lives on the west coast. He could've been posting for hours before beddy-bye time. You'd think he'd have A LOT to say as a guy so accused with an innocent read from a confirmed cop in his back pocket, no?

I think if there's a symp, it's the chimp.

... took that right out of my Johnny Cochran playbook. heh.

Lynch Brett already.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, look at the Verbal kill. Who was he trying to get lynched? Oh right, Brett.

It's so abundantly obvious at this point that Brett is scum and for some reason you guys are dicking around and refuse to vote him. He might as well have a "look guys, i'm scum sign" over his forehead.

Do you want me to stop the monkey business?

I'm fine with lynching anyone but me. I'm mildly suspicious of everyone that I'm not extremely suspicious of. I'd rather lynch ape or lily.

AVM telling people to vote him might be him ******* around or he could be covering because he'd know we'd never do that. A very small wifom but one none the less

OOOO buying yourself time I see?!?!!

Vote the monkey. JiF had the same damn tactic, he's obviously scum.

What is this? Its one thing to crack jokes as dead... but influencing the game play is bad form.

I'm fine with lynching anyone but me. I'm mildly suspicious of everyone that I'm not extremely suspicious of. I'd rather lynch ape or lily.

AVM telling people to vote him might be him ******* around or he could be covering because he'd know we'd never do that. A very small wifom but one none the less

What do you think of Brett?

I mean, look at the Verbal kill. Who was he trying to get lynched? Oh right, Brett.

It's so abundantly obvious at this point that Brett is scum and for some reason you guys are dicking around and refuse to vote him. He might as well have a "look guys, i'm scum sign" over his forehead.

I thought Verbal might have been killed for a different reason. But maybe you're right.

Do you think Brett is the only one left?

I thought Verbal might have been killed for a different reason. But maybe you're right.

Do you think Brett is the only one left?

You're not counting ghost symp JVoR ;)

Oh and me. I never REALLY died. It was all a hoax. This was my REAL PM pic...

CrissAngelMindFreak.jpg

MIND FREAK

I was just commenting on the fact that you seem to think he was "in bad form" for influencing gameplay. He's not since dead players are very much a part of the game.

I thought only town ghosts were part of the game... and of course you mafia ghost. :P

It's possible it's four scum plus a symp. If it's 5 scum, the game would be over like I said.

Why don't you vote Brett? What's your hold up?

We wouldn't be able to lynch scum if there's 2 left ... in which case random lynch is better than lynching a townie. Even if it's 4 + symp, we're not going to get 4 votes on scum, right?

We wouldn't be able to lynch scum if there's 2 left ... in which case random lynch is better than lynching a townie. Even if it's 4 + symp, we're not going to get 4 votes on scum, right?

Why is that your first option? You can try to ring Brett up and if a deadline approaches without a lynch do your plan. Makes no sense to me why you wouldn't even try first.

Why is that your first option? You can try to ring Brett up and if a deadline approaches without a lynch do your plan. Makes no sense to me why you wouldn't even try first.

The flip side of that is if we're wrong about Brett and scum sneaks in and hammers. To me it seems fairly inevitable that it's going to come down to a random lynch over being able to correctly lynch scum, unless it makes sense for there to have only been 4 scum in total to start out.

In my opinion, we have 1 shot to win this game if there are 2 scum, and it is if the vig shoots scum right now.

It would make it 5 players, 3 to lynch. 1 townie silenced (presumably) and 1 scum... leaving 3 townies to reach consensus on a scum lynch.

That is our only shot I think. Relying on random doesn't seem realistic.

In my opinion, we have 1 shot to win this game if there are 2 scum, and it is if the vig shoots scum right now.

It would make it 5 players, 3 to lynch. 1 townie silenced (presumably) and 1 scum... leaving 3 townies to reach consensus on a scum lynch.

Vig is either insanely bad at math or is restricted somehow. Since AVM is scum, i'm going with the latter.

(YODEL)

Well let's hope Ms. Portman dropped off a gun then. Lol.

The flip side of that is if we're wrong about Brett and scum sneaks in and hammers. To me it seems fairly inevitable that it's going to come down to a random lynch over being able to correctly lynch scum, unless it makes sense for there to have only been 4 scum in total to start out.

There's been a lot of discussion here about how in larger games the 25% figure for scum is probably too high. 4/20 (stoners unite!), especially considering that they're all roled, seems pretty likely to me.

I also don't think there's anything like a full time vig in this game. Maybe a one-time day shooter, and a one-time night shooter (both spent). Maybe a gift shot like the monkey described with his extra vote.

What do you think of Brett?

I can't meta him like you all. His and Lily's play has just about been identical IMO. Identical in there having been none to really analyze. He isn't top on my lost but I'd put him tied with Lily for second. Only because you all feel so strongly about him being scum.

**this video in honor of teh vicious**

I can't meta him like you all. His and Lily's play has just about been identical IMO. Identical in there having been none to really analyze. He isn't top on my lost but I'd put him tied with Lily for second. Only because you all feel so strongly about him being scum.

Fvck meta-ing him. The guy pushed my lynch against Smash hard, he's the top choice of dead confirmed townies for Godfather, he was supposedly silenced yesterday with all those accusations flying around and he does absolutely nothing to defend himself overnight when he has a chance to speak.

How does the guy not defend loudly overnight if he's town?

Archived