NL Central Leader at the All Star Break

Nick Ferraro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I paid off the Cardinals on this. The new software doesn't allow me to set more than one winner. I will have Max add the vbucks manually to those of you who had the Brewers.

Nick, you are a fair man. Lurker deserves to be paid too.

Hold on Nick. I bet 25,000 on the Cardinals at 1/1 odds. I won my bet, yet I see only 37,000 in my account. By my math I'm getting screwed here. Don't be pulling some kind of New York short dealing on me. I've been to the Big Apple and have seen it before.

Hold on Nick. I bet 25,000 on the Cardinals at 1/1 odds. I won my bet, yet I see only 37,000 in my account. By my math I'm getting screwed here. Don't be pulling some kind of New York short dealing on me. I've been to the Big Apple and have seen it before.

We will look into this.

P.S. I'm from NJ.

Billy I fixed your account, sorry about that.

We still can't see old bets, I will talk to the programmer. If anyone feels they were shorted on this let me know and I will correct it. Please send me a PM if you bet and didn't get paid. Thanks.

not sure if you fixed this already, but I believe I bet 4000 on the brewers

You're sweating 4000 bucks when you're packing $2,481,118 in your account!?!

How the hell do you get that much in the first place Lurker? Please tell me you're not doing unmentionable things here! wink.gif

it could be that I had part of the bet on st. louis and that you didn't have the whole 25k

no way for me to find out because the new system doesn't allow seeing your bets

Just paid you...thanks.

You're sweating 4000 bucks when you're packing $2,481,118 in your account!?!

How the hell do you get that much in the first place Lurker? Please tell me you're not doing unmentionable things here! wink.gif

what happens in the mod room stays in the mod room

Archived