Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And for what its worth Ape I didnt vote you in an OMGUS I voted you because you voted JC for the same exact reasons Slats pointed out. I also dont like how you claim me reveal is bogus when its as simplistic as it can possibly be. Dont you think I would have been more freakin creative as scum ?

Also, some clarification:

I'm also an idiot, hehe. I know I said an "in-charge" nurse, as I can't really get into more than that, but I am not a chief nurse or head nurse.....so after re-reading, I'm actually cool with JiF's claim (for now). And still cool with the Ape's.

I am in charge of something........but my technical name should just be nurse.

If you'd like to lynch me, feel free. Just please give me a single rebuttal before a hammer - don't kill me before I get a chance to say some final words. Thanks in advance.

No ones even voting you why did you feel the need to post this ? Its like your forcing the issue to gain attention.

Also, some clarification:

I'm also an idiot, hehe. I know I said an "in-charge" nurse, as I can't really get into more than that, but I am not a chief nurse or head nurse.....so after re-reading, I'm actually cool with JiF's claim (for now). And still cool with the Ape's.

I am in charge of something........but my technical name should just be nurse.

If you'd like to lynch me, feel free. Just please give me a single rebuttal before a hammer - don't kill me before I get a chance to say some final words. Thanks in advance.

Shut up homo. Nobody is even voting you. What the **** is the last words sh*t you are asking for? Maybe you are scum trying to change it up and get next to me because you know I own dat a$$.

I say we need intel...

I normally do not like "No Lynch" but it would cause scum to make a decision. We would gain intel...

Hey, I got an idea. How bout, no.

Kind of questioning Smash's doc claim too. Same for Hess, imo. Pac is veteran nurse, Slats is pen & clipboard nurse, Verb is in-charge whatever nurse, JIF is chief nurse, I'm slutty nurse, Hess is just nurse?

Kind of questioning Smash's doc claim too. Same for Hess, imo. Pac is veteran nurse, Slats is pen & clipboard nurse, Verb is in-charge whatever nurse, JIF is chief nurse, I'm slutty nurse, Hess is just nurse?

Not to say either or because I dont have a read on either player...but didnt Nader die as just a nurse?

Shut up homo. Nobody is even voting you. What the **** is the last words sh*t you are asking for? Maybe you are scum trying to change it up and get next to me because you know I own dat a$$.

Hey, I got an idea. How bout, no.

JiF,

Talk out loud a little...I'm not a fan of this strategy usually but in this case we are needing intel...have any other thoughts how we can smoke em out?

What he is, is some type of role that takes someone with him on a lynch like a bomb. I say we lynch him last.

Are you suggesting there is only one "legit" Doc?

JiF,

Talk out loud a little...I'm not a fan of this strategy usually but in this case we are needing intel...have any other thoughts how we can smoke em out?

Yep. Kill someone. Then see who they chose and what your magic 8ball says.

They didnt even get a kill last night dude.

DO NOT under any circumstance allow this to go to No Lynch. Like I said to CTM earlier, my hypothesis will quickly change to there being a dead monkey, and JC leading you all around by the nose again.

DO NOT under any circumstance allow this to go to No Lynch. Like I said to CTM earlier, my hypothesis will quickly change to there being a dead monkey, and JC leading you all around by the nose again.

Stop speaking gibberish...make your point so a two-year old can understand it...

What he is, is some type of role that takes someone with him on a lynch like a bomb. I say we lynch him last.

Interesting. I could potentially see how the "in-charge" nurse could really just be an uppity bitch who thinks they are in fact "in-charge" which is fitting for Verbal. And it it would just be pure irony that I'm actually the Chief nurse that she's trying to take my thrown.

Slut.

**** your hypothesis.

Remember when you told us that a random lynch was better than your lynch?

Stop acting important. You should be dead.

Stop speaking gibberish...make your point so a two-year old can understand it...

Okay, mod-confirmed 2-year old language that won't get me modkilled...

I fling a lot of poo, I think last night some of my poo might have gotten on JC's proverbial 8-ball.

So you and Smash, trying to get me to slip... scummy.

I have a good feeling CTM and Verbal are scummates trying to get Verbal lynched to kill the doc. CTM pushed for Verbals lynch after the list was complete then a few pages later verbal, with no votes on him asks us to let him talk before we lynch him. Does any one else see the connection ? CTM also tried to push me into a slip up to reveal my role. Im seriously thinking of moving my vote to CTM but I suggest no one touch Verbal.

I fling a lot of poo, I think last night some of my poo might have gotten on JC's proverbial 8-ball.

Ape I was not trying to get you to slip stop overthinking this sh*t.

well no one died last night and its certainly better than the Apes brilliant BPV in a freakin hospital claim :rolleyes:

Thinking out loud here...

Well there are four doctors self identified (Smash, CTM, SMC, and Ape)...so one is real and the three other scum...possible

Still doesn't explain the three technicians (JC, Vic and Nae)and we know there was only one coroner.

Hmmm...

OK...that actually helps...that might explain why you do not want a "No-lynch" as well...

Thinking out loud here...

Well there are four doctors self identified (Smash, CTM, SMC, and Ape)...so one is real and the three other scum...possible

Still doesn't explain the three technicians (JC, Vic and Nae)and we know there was only one coroner.

Hmmm...

One is real but that does not mean the other 3 are scum by any means

Dont get it...maybe I'm thinking you are saying something else...but this would make me think you'd have confirmed JC last night.

Maybe I'm missing something.

I see so "try again later" could not possibly mean he got an innocent on someone ?

How am I trying to make you slip up by refering to JC's role ? WTF is wrong with you.

Any odds on the scum having a roleblocker?

All of these are attempts to get me to slip... all I had to do was reply candidly and not in analogies and I'd be done.

Archived