Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

I swear you are playing this up now.

I thought we would have something to go on by now but we dont. Its getting frustrating .

The JIF thing is a game with me now . But hes played it perfect all along so..... :rolleyes:

I think there could be 1 or 2 Scum left I think JC made good points about you Vic and I did not like your reveal. SMC has been pretty quiet and has not really done much scum hunting at all of you 3 I have Vic SMC and then JC in that order. So I have to Vote you VIC unless someone convinces me differntly.

Im not scum like you think but if your scum I guess that means nothing to you anyway.

Unvote Jif

Vote Vic

Like I said I could go SMC as well but your slightly edgeing him out ATM

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As i said earlier.. Smash now has somehow survived a vig shot AND is uncountered doc AND has a cop innocent.. If he's scum, he's awfully powerful..

It's possible JC and Smash are scummates.. not sure

I'm only really interested in votign vic or SMC today...will go with either

Chan Im not scum and I agree on Vic / smc

As i said earlier.. Smash now has somehow survived a vig shot AND is uncountered doc AND has a cop innocent.. If he's scum, he's awfully powerful..

It's possible JC and Smash are scummates.. not sure

I'm only really interested in votign vic or SMC today...will go with either

I would think scum would need that much power considered how much the town has going for them.

Verbal end lynch

Vig

Cop

Back-up cop

Sharrow banging me

If all they had was a plain ol' GF, I'd say that'd make things fairly out of balance. The reckless abandon Smash has played with isn't clueless townie, it's like he's above the law or something. Throw in the fact he was practically forcing JC to say he was "innocent".

Smash and SMC. In that order, FTMFW.

Eh- I get it. Better than random. I'm fairly useless at this point so it's probably the best case for the town.

That's pretty much it.. would prefer smc but that's not going to fly i think..

That's pretty much it.. would prefer smc but that's not going to fly i think..

I think SMC is one of the two scum. I'd switch over to him if that needed to be the case. I'll leave it up to you guys. I really believe it's Smash/SMC and think we're letting smash off the hook. Switching to SMC is self-preservation as I'd rather lynch him tomorrow.

Unvote

Vote SMC

I'll either just stow away and hide like SMC or be overly scummy like Smash. Seems to be a good recipe to survive.

smash is the most scummy.. just a lot of things pointing to him being innocent that we don't have w/you or smc.. if jc is legit, I don't know how smash can be scum... unless he's a bpv godfather, and the real doctor never bothered countering?

Really think we should go SMC...but...

would prefer too.. but unless jc moves it's no happenning

jc and smc will be on vic

vic on smc..

our 2 votes can't get either there... and Verbal is out giggling like a girl a somewhere anyway.. this may go to random

vic on smc..

our 2 votes can't get either there... and Verbal is out giggling like a girl a somewhere anyway.. this may go to random

I will go SMC to avoid random but ill wait a little longer... we have one hour correct ?

vic on smc..

JC said he'd go SMC.

Smash said he's go SMC.

I like him much better than Vic, but Vic maybe pulling the wool over my eyes.

JC said he'd go SMC.

Smash said he's go SMC.

I like him much better than Vic, but Vic maybe pulling the wool over my eyes.

has verbal voted? if he doesn't show up I'd rather lynch him then random

has verbal voted? if he doesn't show up I'd rather lynch him then random

Nah- Verb seems to be more generally trusted than me. I'd rather let you guys lynch me and let verb live as he'll be more valuable tomorrow. Even if we lynch SMC I'll be a main topic of discussion tomorrow and having another person people see as a townie is more useful than someone who has as much doubt as me.

???????????? I thought we had another hour????

FYI I will definitely be around. We won't have to admit him, he has the "billy blanket" which we used last night and his levels are down to 12.7 from 17.8 so they just want another 24 hours with the blanket and we should be all good!

???????????? I thought we had another hour????

FYI I will definitely be around. We won't have to admit him, he has the "billy blanket" which we used last night and his levels are down to 12.7 from 17.8 so they just want another 24 hours with the blanket and we should be all good!

Glad to hear that Vic :)

I'm ok with Vic.. with a deadline coming, I'm sure SMC will make the save his a$$ vote..

unvote SMC

vote Vic

vic on smc..

nevermind, only takes 4 to lynch..

I'll move back to smc.. if a third person joins his train

Do we want Vic or SMC? I just got back...what is the vote count?

Archived