Jets V Colts Wildcard Game

SoFlaJets

Revis was sitting in front of his TV watching the playoffs his rookie season.

Is that why they won the same # of playoff games their rookie years? But maybe you're onto something there, because as we all know, Pennington/Clemens >>>>>>> Brady, so the difference must have been between Revis and McCourty.

Pro Bowl, 7 ints and DROY consideration in year 1.

Theres a new Sheriff in the AFCE.

And this sheriff has shown a keen ability to be forcefully dragged across the goal line along with a teammate...

340x245.jpg?fit=scale&background=000000

Seriously bro Cromartie had 10 picks in his rookie season, and he is not even on Revis' level, and now, because McCourty was "mentioned" in the DROY discussion and he had 7 picks he has already thrown himself into the discussion of possibly being better than Revis? Save the delusions for bleacherreport.

was just on the NFLN. Man when it had to be Mark Sanchez makes the plays. I want Santonio and Braylon back. Nick Folk was money too. Still wish we had a pass rush though. Next week at 1:30 it Jets Pats-set your DVR now

What part of that game makes you want Holmes back? When we are up 14-13 3:15 left in the 4th quarter 3rd and 5 Mark has been all over the place all day, but he put one right on the hands to a completely open Santonio Holmes and what does he do drop it..Money really? He catches that it would have forced them to take there time outs and another 1st down game over. Thank G-d we got the ball back and BE made that clutch catch with 30 seconds left.

Maybe when he lets the punt go thru his legs instead of getting out of the way and almost touches it. What do you Think Manning does if he gets that ball back? Just boneheaded SMH.

If anything watching that game Makes me want to bring Pool back.

What part of that game makes you want Holmes back? When we are up 14-13 3:15 left in the 4th quarter 3rd and 5 Mark has been all over the place all day, but he put one right on the hands to a completely open Santonio Holmes and what does he do drop it..Money really? He catches that it would have forced them to take there time outs and another 1st down game over. Thank G-d we got the ball back and BE made that clutch catch with 30 seconds left.

Maybe when he lets the punt go thru his legs instead of getting out of the way and almost touches it. What do you Think Manning does if he gets that ball back? Just boneheaded SMH.

If anything watching that game Makes me want to bring Pool back.

come on man-who judges their favorite teams players on one game?

I will be surprised if the Jets re-sign Cromartie.

Of their "big 3" to re-sign (not counting Harris since he's already tagged) I think he's below both starting WR's due to CB demand on the open market. It is not inconceivable that some team desperate for a #1 CB could offer him a contract in the $9-10M/year range. The Jets would be foolish to match that with so many others having contracts up and having just drafted Wilson a year earlier.

Archived