Top 10 stadiums that Santonio Holmes likes to play in

F.Chowds

Wow he is str8 blazed no doubt about it. He also refers to the Jets as we and says we are one of the best teams in the league I would like to know when that was filmed.

you know blows my mind he is not smart enough to understand the ramifications of putting this on youtube. People really want him back on this team SMH

How do you guys know hes blazed? He doesnt look blazed to me smh.

I don't think I'm mistaken but if I am I apologize but you have said u blaze I would like to see video and compare I know blazed when I see it, you might smoke different trees the tone then.

you know blows my mind he is not smart enough to understand the ramifications of putting this on youtube. People really want him back on this team SMH

You don't want him because he smokes weed? Would you take 1853 yards and 16 touchdowns from a running back that smokes weed? We can keep the name confidential but I'm sure you'll figure it out.

If the dude was smart, even if he didn't mean it, he would have said NMS

He also calls Heinz field 3 rivers stadium really? He never even played in 3 rivers unless he did in High School but I'm pretty sure he never ventured up their from Fla it would have put a damper on his Tree selling business.

Also screwed up a couple more but I thought that one was the worst. Like I said STR8 Blazed!

I don't think I'm mistaken but if I am I apologize but you have said u blaze I would like to see video and compare I know blazed when I see it, you might smoke different trees the tone then.

I blaze and trust me since Santonio hs $$$ im sure hes smoking exotic sh*t. His eyes arent even red or droopy and hes extremely coherent.

That's from smoking 24/7 those signs dissapear from tolerance.

youur eyes get red regardless of tolerance. Its just stupid to speculate about him being blazed with zero evidence.

What ramifications? Just because he appears blazed doesn't mean he is. There are tons of things that can make your eyes red or your eyelids close a bit. It proves absolutely nothing and wouldn't hold up in any court system or NFL hearing.

Even if he is high as hell, I have no problem with that. It's the off season and he's not even under contract at the moment. He can do whatever he wants right now.

That's from smoking 24/7 those signs dissapear from tolerance.

No they don't! Why do people who are uninformed on certain topics just come in and make a flat out wrong statement like that?

Archived