One of the best KSK Peter King rants ever

Boozer76

Because he took four weeks in a row and also seems to work very little as is.

His job kind of dictates if he's going to take a vacation it pretty much has to be in July and so what if he took four weeks? His employer doesn't care, so what impact does it have on your life in anyway? The judgement of how much he works is laughable because none of us know what he actually does, if he is calling sources for info or not or how long he spends writing and again what difference is it to you? The guy has a hugely read column that clearly does well for SI and they are clearly happy with his work that's all that matters.

If you don't like his column that's fine but I doubt he or SI care cause many people do like it or at worse they still keep reading it every week. Every one who complains or argues it just seems like a whiny loser who is jealous they aren't in his position and even worse the majority of them still read it every week just to insult him. It's pathetic.

His job kind of dictates if he's going to take a vacation it pretty much has to be in July and so what if he took four weeks? His employer doesn't care, so what impact does it have on your life in anyway? The judgement of how much he works is laughable because none of us know what he actually does, if he is calling sources for info or not or how long he spends writing and again what difference is it to you? The guy has a hugely read column that clearly does well for SI and they are clearly happy with his work that's all that matters.

If you don't like his column that's fine but I doubt he or SI care cause many people do like it or at worse they still keep reading it every week. Every one who complains or argues it just seems like a whiny loser who is jealous they aren't in his position and even worse the majority of them still read it every week just to insult him. It's pathetic.

I have no shame. I am a whiny loser, jealous, and pathetic.

And on that note...

F*** Peter King.

That was friggan hilarious!!! :Nuts:

Archived