UFA's I wouldn't mind the jets signing

TNJet

1. G, Justin Blalock, Falcons. I remember in 2007 draft he was on our radar, I think if we had no shot at Revis, Blalock would've been the pick. He's a mauler that could benefit us better than Vlad, or maybe even better than Slauson once Callahan got him going.

2. CB, Jonathan Joseph, Bengals. This is a corner that I'm thinking we should take a look at (obviously if Nnamidi doesnt happen). Hes a good dependable corner still in his prime a 26, that had 5 interceptions last season. Could be just as good as Cro without the off the field issues.

3. CB, Chris Houston, Falcons. He's a tough and physical corner that I think could fit our system well. Again this is if Nnamdi is a no go. Houston still has several good seasons ahead of him.

4. OLB, Manny Lawson, 49ers. He could easily pickup where BT leaves off. And by that I mean no hes not great, and like BT he's kinda an underachiever, yet Manny is only 24, and who knows how good he could be once Rex got his hands on him. I think he could actually wreak Havoc in our system with his speed off the edge. Like I said BT part 2, but probably faster and definately younger.

There you have it these are guys I'd like to take a look at, and I think they'd fit us well for not too big of a price. I didnt bother listing WR's because i'm one that wants Braylon badly and no one else. He's our best option and im not mentioning the washed up guys being mentioned to replace him, thats rediculous. What do you think of my list of FA'S? agree? yes? no? Please explain why or why not. Go Jets!

we are going to need another cb, doesn't have to be namdi, and athletic mlb to cover the elite te in the playoffs, and a pass rusher that can knock brady, manning, flaco, and big ben on their a$$. that is how we are going to make it to the superbowl.

Wow its obvious you should be our GM and not Tanny. :rolleyes:

Archived