Jets aren't bringing back Braylon Edwards

F.Chowds

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the NYJETS werent gonna pay the price for Aso its not a personal thing. If you were a car dealer and had a used car for sale and wanted a certain price it wouldnt deter me from looking at another car on your lot.

There is speculation that the Jets offer was better than the Eagles offer. And the Jets believe the agents plan was to keep Aso away from the Jets but using them thinking they would just go back and beg Cro or Braylon to come back with that money they were offering Aso. And the Jets are not budging now.

Did Steve "The Gift" Smith re-sign with the Giants yet? At this point in free agency I've dropped my expectations to making my brother cry and he loves that guy

There are serious questions about his knee right now that's why he is still available.

Did Steve "The Gift" Smith re-sign with the Giants yet? At this point in free agency I've dropped my expectations to making my brother cry and he loves that guy

I like him too, but he's very much a possession guy. The Jets need someone to stretch the field.

There is speculation that the Jets offer was better than the Eagles offer. And the Jets believe the agents plan was to keep Aso away from the Jets but using them thinking they would just go back and beg Cro or Braylon to come back with that money they were offering Aso. And the Jets are not budging now.

I dont believe this, the highest bidder usually wins. If Aso wanted to be a NYJET he would be. And if Cro and Edwards want to be NYJETS they will be.

Archived