i know alot of people think nnamdi made a fool out of the jets,but

ylekram

look what an a$$ jerry jones and company looked like.came out fist pumping during ota's because the jets were out,only to find out that nnamdi signed with their division rivals.ouch and double ouch

I don't know why they fist pumped according to Glazer they were just a smokescreen used by Aso's agents to drive his price up, the fist pump could have been the fact they found out the Eagles had to pay higher or they could have said let's fake out the reporters that would be amusing

I don't know why they fist pumped according to Glazer they were just a smokescreen used by Aso's agents to drive his price up, the fist pump could have been the fact they found out the Eagles had to pay higher or they could have said let's fake out the reporters that would be amusing

they fist pumped because they, like the jets, thought it was a 2 horse race.

They made the media look like morons, not the Jets. I didn't buy into the Nmandi crap for a second. Big deal, they talked and couldn't work something out. Who cares? That's the business. The only reason people even say that is because of the people posting crap on here like "Oh yeah, deal confirmed within the hour". Now we move on to Cromartie and Edwards (I hope). If they are really butthurt over us looking into Nmandi, they don't belong on the team anyway. I don't believe the sources, regardless. They are coming back.

He and his agent made the Jets look like patsies and morons. How the jets took so long to realiize they were being played is beyond belief. We look like dopes and were duped big time.

I saw it mentioned Thursday night that the Jets were concerned that they might be being played. They should've stuck to their midnight deadline that night. That was the play. Instead they continued to negotiate after that, and looked like fools the next day.

Archived