Why is Holmes so much better than Edwards

MarylandJetsFan

Holmes is a better route runner. I also think the coaching staff feels Santonio likes the game more than Braylon does.

Plus Holmes makes the big play in big spots as good as anyone in the league. He started at game 5 last year and had to develop chemistry with Sanchez on the fly. Really interested in seeing the effect of the continuity on both of them this year. Holmes is a big play receiver.

Santonio did drop a bunch of easy passes last year. The one in the Colts playoff game almost cost the Jets their season.

He dropped a wide open TD against Miami. And dropped a would be touchdown against Green Bay. Holmes was frustrating to watch at times and I definitely cursed at the tv more with Holmes than I did with Braylon.

I dont expect those dropsies to carry over.

Both had off the field problems before coming to the Jets. One appears to have learned his lesson. He has kept his nose clean, and has been rewarded. The other one has not learned his lesson, continues to FU off the field and deserves to be unemployed. He is an idiot.

Both had off the field problems before coming to the Jets. One appears to have learned his lesson. He has kept his nose clean, and has been rewarded. The other one has not learned his lesson, continues to FU off the field and deserves to be unemployed. He is an idiot.

What he said. LOL

+1

I wanted Braylon back, but he has shown himself to be too big a clown for this circus.

Archived