Brady Discussing His Injury with the Media

PatsFanTX

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS QUARTERBACK TOM BRADY

LOCKER ROOM INTERVIEW December 14, 2005

Q: How are you feeling?

TB: I'm doing better than I was a few days ago.

Q: Is it the ankle, knee, calf, toe?

TB: Oh man. You guys know [Coach] Belichick doesn't like me talking about this stuff. He gave me strict instructions to keep quiet, so that's what I'm doing.

Q: Is this something that got banged up in the cold or is this something that might linger?

TB: I don't know. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully I'll be out there. I'm excited about what this game means for us. It's going to be a great challenge. We're playing one of the best teams in the NFC.

Q: So there is no question whether you're starting this game?

TB: Like I said, I wish I could elaborate but Belichick said, 'Don't say anything about it,' so what the boss says, that's what I do.

Q: Does your consecutive game streak mean anything to you?

TB: I've said that it's something I'm very proud of. I think there is something about showing up and playing every week. I think that is a goal for everybody in this locker room. Everybody wants to be out there. Sometimes you're limited and you just try to see where you are. I've been very fortunate over the years not to have any major injuries that would keep me out. When I separated my shoulder a few years ago, it was the last game of the year but that was really it.

Tex,

Will brady be playing in this weeks game.

I believe he was downgraded today on the injury report.

Merc,

Brady was down-graded today to "questionable".

But that was the result of missing two practice sessions this week.

One thing Brady always talks about, is how proud he is of his consectutive game streak.

The Bucs will be a good test (they are playing excellent football right now) for the Pats and I personally think Brady plays.

We'll just have to wait and see.

I cannot see Brady not playing, especially on National TV and the chance of clinching the divison, with a win they could rest Brady for 2 weeks before the playoffs.

TX, haven't seen you around JI lately, whats up? Got tired of trolling.

Ikey,

I agree with you about Brady for the reasons you stated.

Time for a hiatus at JI.

Tex, you Jet Hor --Come back lol.

Ok im not sure about this, But what do the Pats have to play for?

There going to win the division.

Does a division winner get a gome game, even if the Wild card has a better record. I think so.

So If they win out, I dont believe they will have more then one home game, and right now it seems like there locked in to their situation.

Im alittle bit worried. As a Jet fan I have always hated brady. So naturally to put myself in a win-win situation thsi year, i drafted him in Fantasy. I need tom to play this weekend. Should I go pick up Flutie--its a 2qb league.

Tex, you Jet Hor --Come back lol.

Ok im not sure about this, But what do the Pats have to play for?

There going to win the division.

Does a division winner get a gome game, even if the Wild card has a better record. I think so.

So If they win out, I dont believe they will have more then one home game, and right now it seems like there locked in to their situation.

Im alittle bit worried. As a Jet fan I have always hated brady. So naturally to put myself in a win-win situation thsi year, i drafted him in Fantasy. I need tom to play this weekend. Should I go pick up Flutie--its a 2qb league.

Merc,

One more Pats win and they lock up the division.

Ickey makes a good point that if the Pats take care of business on Saturday, they can rest some players over the final 2 games.

Yes, division winners are guarenteed at least one home playoff game even if the WC team has a better record.

Although highly unlikely, if the Pats drop their final 3 games and the Phins win their final 3, the Phins win the AFCE.

And I'd go with Bollinger before I would go with Flutie in your Fantasy League. :wink:

Archived